Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. "The Los Angeles Angels did not trade Reid Detmers ahead of the trade deadline because a high asking price stalled negotiations and an apparent tentative deal with the Chicago Cubs fell apart at the last minute..." Or you can simply look at it as the Cubs being more willing to trade from their farm system with Bregman and PCA at their peaks while staring at possibility of losing Suzuki Happ and Imanaga to FA. And the Cubs eventually went after Holmes and Gausman instead. So the bigger question is why the White Sox didn't beat those lower asking prices.
  3. Need to consider adding subtitles to Ozzie broadcasts.
  4. You think the Altuve slip up was the last straw?
  5. Scriff home run calls are annoying.
  6. Yesterday

  7. If the Sox coughed up something like Carlson + Schultz for Ried Detmers, the Sox would have won the division, would have been favored to win the ALDS, and would also have gone on to potentially win the ALCS - bringing them into World Series talks. I hope that Carlson rakes and bulks and brings back a better SP next year, that Schultz keeps growing and becomes an ace, and this team grows into that type of path perpetually. Until it happens ( or until this team shocks us again and survives deep into the 26 post season - I’ll forever have a chip on my shoulder. ) f*** THE ASSBLOWS - LFGWS!!!
  8. That's why I was curious.
  9. oldsox replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Everyone I know who has been to Alaska raves about it. France would be a great place if it weren't for the French.
  10. Today's game I was in a calm state, Zen like, I just knew. Even when Richards came in, I had zero angst, totally relaxed.
  11. He could never hit in the best hitter's park in MLB, and you guys think it's because of some unusual movement in the batters box?
  12. Doyle has been getting playing time, especially against LHP, and has pretty good numbers to show for it. He is hot at the right time.
  13. I can tell you what I heard from Chris Getz's interview. Colson's strike outs and slump was brought up by Bruce Levine. Getz first acknowledged Colson's contribution to the team's success with his glove, his home run production, and being a good in the clubhouse with everyone. Getz said Colson has also shown a willingness to work with the team by going down to AZ last year and his openness to work with the team again. All complimentary no negatives at all in the Getz interview I heard.
  14. That some are more resistant to change than others. That baseball scouts and pitchers/catchers also possess an equivalent ability to bounce back with adjustments.
  15. Doyle has the better arm and sprint speed is very very close. Vargas better power for his size, but not by a whole lot unless you're saying Vargas has even more potential to reach for physically next year.
  16. Sox every 18 games this season: 6-12, 11-7, 10-8 11-7, 9-9, 10-8 9-9, 9-9, 9-9 The recent 5-12 stretch was bad, but we kinda were who we were after June 1st. Fresh start. Beat Houston!
  17. Do you expect someone to actually ask the question?
  18. Buddy do I have news for you!
  19. That it’s predominantly mental, but I was assured it was a 1.37° change in Mune’s bat angle while in his batting stance and definitely not mental.
  20. this is a bunch of kids who have to grow up quickly this is their disadvantage plus the pitching staff put together by duct tape
  21. Gotta say summer flew by. Hard to believe the season is over
  22. Feels like a poorly kept secret that Schriffen won’t be back, yet all I’ve seen is innuendos. Don’t care either way, but I enjoyed him at times this season
  23. I agree. Scriff seems like a real good dude. And has a real good voice, but I just don't know. There's something about it. He's too repetitive
  24. that's with every baseball team. I've followed the D'Backs the last 2 years and it's always a fail the last week. Then there was the 2025 Mets pouting over the Marlins celebrating fan appreciation day thinking it was about them, Boston and Cubs wouldn't be there if it weren't for insane hot streaks. The Castillo trade is why I would never trust Getz. I don't even remember who they got for Cease. He got lucky a few times but far from a baseball mastermind. Maybe the only skill he has is that Jerry listens to him. That is still a great accomplishment.
  25. Yeah it’s not so much about being annoyed at strike outs. It’s that if he’s not homering, that seems to be all he is doing. Mark Reynolds strikeout record season he still had like an .860 OPS
  26. Not giving up on him but he’s got some work to do this offseason. Hit him no higher than 8th for the playoffs
  27. I hadn’t heard the quotes, can you post them.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.