Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Nor should you trust him until he has sold the team.
  3. Look man, I am not in this to worry about other people's insecurities. I want to see peak experience. Let Cub fans talk. Does it actually matter? Can't you cope? The loudest people are the most insecure.
  4. Saturday will also be a full week since Hudson pitched. Hopefully a week off gives him the rest he needs to get back on track.
  5. Im going Game #1 Hagen Smith -> Eric Fedde-> Sean Newcomb->Grant Taylor Brazabon,Hick, Schultz available Game #2: Davis Martin->Anthony Kay->Jordan Hicks-> Grant Taylor Brazabon,Hicks, Schultz available
  6. Yeah, I was just joking about the mood of this board wildly swings with each losing streak and hot streak.
  7. Damnit, where is @Look at Ray Ray Run. I need him here mocking me for cheering for Doyle getting a hit!
  8. I want to see sustained success. Any GM can get lucky. The farm system will tell the truth and not those mythical farm system rankings. I'd prefer to be like the Dodgers/Yankees and not afraid to spend instead of small market Brewers/Rays. Small markets have a smaller margin of error. What I hope will be different is other players would want to play here.
  9. Agreed. I'm not rooting for the commercial Cubs juggernaut to get an even stronger grip on Chicago. I root for them to miss the playoffs every single year and, if they do make the playoffs, I root for them to get eliminated ASAP.
  10. I still don't trust him and think he'll do it again
  11. I found out Vaughn was left off the Brewers roster due to injury. He was batting over .300.
  12. FYI: For those without cable, it appears that Spanish-language telecasts of the ALDS will be available free over-the-air on Unimas. That's channel 60.1 in Chicago, and there are over-the-air affiliate stations in several other markets. https://corporate.televisaunivision.com/press/2026/09/30/televisaunivision-announces-2026-mlb-postseason-schedule-this-weekend-across-its-tv-and-streaming-platforms/
  13. Wonder what position he'll play. CF sorta looks covered at MLB level. Then again, so does 3B and 2B. He's not a MLB SS by anybody's grade, so this will be interesting. Good problem to have.
  14. Today

  15. Chicago Cubs On SIRe-Grading Every Cubs Trade Deadline Move as The Playoffs...When teams are buyers at the MLB trade deadline, it typically means they have their sights set on playoff baseball. The Chicago Cubs had one of their more aggr
  16. They didn’t half ass free agency at all last year. Their pitching injuries killed their chances to be elite this season. Outside of getting Skubal, they also went huge at the deadline.
  17. The Cubs half assing their free agency's and deadlines is catching up with them. One hundred million a year in organizational profits (without any of the offbook stuff) and they still cry poor.
  18. I’m really not sure why they started Gausman yesterday. He had been atrocious on the road. Also, bringing in Palencia when they did was insane.
  19. I listened to the games on the radio. I was just being petty and childish on not wanting to work to find for free or pay for the streaming. It was a great experience until the ABS in 9th when the strikeout wasn't a strike out. On TV you can gauge if it will be ABS but radio you cannot.
  20. The cubs have really spent a ton of prospect capital for very little return in the last 2-3 years. That Tucker trade was brutal. I heard that the 4 ex cubs hitters in this playoff have like 5 home runs in the two games
  21. Hey, I know someone who was just bragging about only doing premium experiences!
  22. I focus less on what we didn’t get, than what we didn’t give up. For tge latter I am grateful. I hate the trade deadline being midsession

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.