Everything posted by Baseball Gal
-
Fedde/Pham/$ to STL, Kopech to LAD, Miguel Vargas + prospects to Sox
You know, it is quite possible that baseball as a whole is prospect hugging and these are just the kind of guys available in trades now. It might be hard to hear after what we saw the Sox get for Sale/Q/Eaton in terms of prospect quality but it seems the industry has moved in a different direction. When was the last time a major haul got traded? Last one I can think of is Soto.
-
Fedde/Pham/$ to STL, Kopech to LAD, Miguel Vargas + prospects to Sox
I have no words.
-
7/26 Sox vs. Seamen 7:10PM
Probably because it was 10-0 3 days before the TDL
-
7/26 Sox vs. Seamen 7:10PM
Pulling Robert in a 10-0 game with 3 days until the TDL is the smartest thing that the Sox have done in nearly two decades.
-
7/26 Sox vs. Seamen 7:10PM
Eeexactly.
-
7/26 Sox vs. Seamen 7:10PM
I posted the pnoles thing for a reason. I'm on the Robert is overrated and actually is just an avg MLB regular train.
-
Crochet wants an extension to pitch in the playoffs
I don't think either Robert or Crochet get moved now. I did think Crochet would get traded before this report, but not Robert.
-
Crochet wants an extension to pitch in the playoffs
- Cease has no hitter going into 8th vs. WSH
Despite this DCINAA- 7/25 - Sox/Rangers
I don't think anyone expected Robert to be this bad though.- 7/23 - Sox @ Rangers 7:05 - Crochet v. Gray - Dealey Plaza vs. Daley Plaza
- 7/23 - Sox @ Rangers 7:05 - Crochet v. Gray - Dealey Plaza vs. Daley Plaza
- Official NBA 25-26 Thread
- 7/21- Sox at Royals, 1:10
Great post. Keeping it real.- Crochet Trade Updates (Nightengale)
I think Getz is going for the opposite approach that Hahn did. He's trying to get as many quality prospects as he can in trades, rather than going for "quality over quantity" because the latter approach didn't work too well last time. Sometimes, these 50 FV guys overperform that outlook.- 2024 Official Draft Thread - Day 1
Caleb Bonemer- 2024 Official Draft Thread - Day 1
So who do we want at 43? I'm woefully uninformed this year.- 2024 Official Draft Thread - Day 1
Figured he'd go there tbh. They have to draft their pitching.- 2024 Official Draft Thread - Day 1
On the outside chance he gets there(unlikely I know) what would you think about Brody Brecht?- 2024 Official Draft Thread - Day 1
I've been working today.......sorry I'm late to the thread but I'm just glad it wasn't Caglianone or Kurtz. Not crazy about them not taking a hitter, but whatevs.- Crochet Trade Updates (Nightengale)
I don't think it's negative value. I don't think it's a bargain. I am well aware of what FA sign for. I think there is hesitancy of other teams to spend that money if he can't play >100 games, which he has only done once in his career. Also Ken Rosenthal reported that other teams consider Robert's options more of a negative than a positive so idk why you'd have any reason not to believe him. I wouldn't have even considered it a possibility until Rosenthal's report.- Crochet Trade Updates (Nightengale)
I think they're a bigger deal than most want to admit.- Crochet Trade Updates (Nightengale)
I don't think Robert or Crochet are getting traded this month, and maybe not in the offseason either. Honestly I think it's going to take either a) 2 years of control or less or b) a team that trades for Robert with zero intentions of picking up his option.- Crochet Trade Updates (Nightengale)
Thank you.- Moncada might play again. Nobody cares
I'm tired of the bust bros, just DFA them and move on. - Cease has no hitter going into 8th vs. WSH