Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. Damn I just reread that article. That is f***ed up. I stand corrected.
  2. Hopefully BA gets back out there asap. I would hate for him to be out for a while and lose his job cause of Ozzie's love for Wise. (or even Pods for that matter... SPEED BABY!!) Good to hear on Getz to. We really need him out there the most. JI JIM THOME.
  3. Hell that stat is very misleading in general even during the season as many here have said in the past. Leave the +/- for hockey.
  4. Lol.. there are other players in the game that do that as well. Hell, it happens everywhere. (when I was playing in high school) Isn't as big as you would think, baseball is full of cheating actually.
  5. ^^^^^^^^^^^ Slayer is awesome... and probably gonna start "slayin" that.
  6. The NBA continues to be a joke.
  7. I would like to bring this brilliant thread back. I don't think 137 votes is enough for God here.
  8. Anyone know the lineups yet?
  9. Even Tim Ledger ripped Del Negro on those Pierce plays and Tyrus' absense from the 4th and overtime.
  10. Hell even Charles Barkley said it was a flagrant which many here agree with, though Miller mighta still missed the free throw anyway.
  11. I counted three times Derrick Rose got fouled on his way to the basket and nothing was called. I know he's a rookie, but I thought superstars get those calls.
  12. Hell a couple steps in, he had an easy jump shot, but Miller actually did the smart thing. He is just too slow to get to the basket.
  13. Please, he was slapped. Ben Gordon has a type 2 strain (small tear) in his hamstring, yet he makes the shots and the free throws (those three he made when that dumbass Allen fouled him was huge) that count. Kirk Hinrich had stiches above his eye, Salmons a pulled groin, f***ing Noah who is a pretty bad free throw shooter, made some clutch free throws when it was in the 4th quarter, etc.. Like I said, he choked. But no I won't blame this loss on him, cause who knows, we still mighta loss in the 2nd OT. The bulls let the game slip and had a hard time finishing off teams (its been like that all season) Del Negro had some poor designed plays when it mattered. (love the play for Miller.. but like someone pointed out it shoulda been for an athletic big like Tyrus or Noah for an easy dunk with their quickness) We gotta regroup and win at home. If we lose this series, I'd rather it be back in Boston.
  14. See when we struggle to score, and get retired consistantly in order, this is the kind of pitcher I can live with. Not Jakamakas or whatever his name is.
  15. Lol.. I'm just laughing at our guys. I'm sorry but King Felix is fun to watch.
  16. Miller choked. Simple as that.
  17. I forgot how stupid Tony Allen is basketball IQ wise.
  18. I knew Rondo was a nice player... but jesus.. he's really.. really good. Or at least were making him look this good.
  19. This is why he's King Felix.
  20. God I really wish Doug Collins was our head coach. Very poor play design by Del Negro.
  21. Though I'm about to have a heart attack... this game/series is awesome.
  22. Were too uptight, we need a guy who is nice and loose in the clubhouse... WE NEED OUR PLAYERS TO HIT THAT BONG BABY!!!!
  23. From what I heard (though Jeff, Tony or others can chime in a bit more on it) they are bigger, stronger, faster than Calgary. Don't they got those Sudin brothers? Heard one was hurt though. We can definitely take them, but we do have our hands full.
  24. I love Mel Kiper personally. He's been wrong on alot of occasions, but he is one of the rare ESPN analyst that is legit and knows what he's talking about. Also called D.J. Moore (our 4th or 5th round pick I believe) the best late steal of the draft.
  25. First time in what... 14 years? Loooong overdue. Haha.. Toews and Kane tryin to sport the playoff beards.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.