Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. God damn Wassermann is f***ed up mentally since his re-callup last season.
  2. Fixed. Your looking at caulfield's post about that same name way too long
  3. Definitely worth keeping an eye on.
  4. I honestly hate to say this, but I think Alex Gordon is going to explode big time this season.
  5. Get use to that. I'm a big Fields fan. I'm telling you, he's going to surprise ALOT of people.
  6. Which is only 9 ABs away from BA. Owens... who I'm sure they'd prefer is leading basically everyone in camp with ABs. Both Owens and BA are struggling, I don't see how Wise isn't the favorite unless Kroeger (whose D in CF is average/tick below average from what I've read)/Lilli (who is also not really hitting) or even BA and Owens pick it up.
  7. Yea the way Wise is hitting this spring, I think at this point it's his job to lose.
  8. I get it, but then I don't get it ya kno... it's crazy. Nix is obviously the better player, but Getz is more of a sure thing to succeed. Then there's Lillibridge who is just as risky (and talented) as Nix, but fits the leadoff hitter profile probably the best out of the three. (Oz already said he doesn't want to put Getz at the leadoff, and sees him more as a 9th hitter, or real good #2 hitter, which I like him to be) I'm torn. Best case is they try Alexei at CF, Lilli at SS and Getz at 2B. But it's on Lillibridge. That kid has got to hit, which I honestly don't see him doing. So more than likely, Getz will probably be forced somewhere in the line-up unless it's 9th (he's MLB ready at least.. way more ready than the other two, though Nix had a good year in AAA last season as well) Regardless they are either keeping the seat warm for Beckham, or trade bait/a good problem to have next season) I still think Beckham needs some more time, at least rush him to AAA if the sox think he can handle it.
  9. Might be the best post I've seen you put since you've been here. Very nice read and I basically agree with all of it.
  10. Damn I can't wait till Looptopia. I was there before many people even knew about it. I'm sure now it's gonna be even crazier at the loop/rush street.
  11. Make sure phone/ipod is charged, set alarm on clock, use bathroom (take a leak, brush teeth, etc..) make sure I didn't leave lights on, and there's one other thing I'll probably leave alone here.
  12. As long as the player is named Markakis or Hamels, I don't give a s***. I'm in love with both guys. Lincecum is quickly following though and you can never go wrong with Hanley. (though with 2 rings, Theo still has Hanley bad dreams.. but not nightmares) or Pujols.. (even if he cheated) I would still say Jeremy Reed is the best stud I've ever seen. EDIT: Oh... Matt Weiters. Dude is going to be f***ing ridiculous in two years.
  13. Fixed.
  14. SoxAce replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    Damn you beat me. On Friday, I was 6pm till 6-7am or so. And on Saturday, I was 5 in the afternoon till 5:30 in the morning (passed out at 6am).. Nicely done Andrew.
  15. Holy s***!!! Crazy stuff.
  16. I'm in love with Josh Fields.. always was.
  17. SoxAce replied to SnB's topic in SLaM
  18. Yes, unless Keith is gone. Will Keith, Seabrook, Kane and Toews still be with the club in three years?
  19. You can tell the sox brass is very strict with Harrell in regards to his curveball just comming off of shoulder surgery. I like the kids' arm though... alot.
  20. SoxAce replied to Soxpranos's topic in SLaM
    Damn even in a sports game MacDougal is overrated.
  21. Cold Case, Smallville (makeout scene with Kristen Kruek or just touch her..), Conen O'Brian, Cops, South Park (I would LOVE to be a cartoon even if I'm killed off.. haha) Law n Order, People's Court (O no she didnnnnnt!!!) Jerry Springer (I know it's rigged and it's lost it's value, but I'm still a fan of the show, not to mention talking s*** to the audience, wrestle down some fat guy, etc..) Just a small sample.
  22. I may be in the minority and I'll say this, I would love to get B-Mac back and I'm sure we can get him back for alot less. I don't know what the Rangers' training/conditioning staff is like over there, but he has not been the same since he got traded. I don't understand how a kid, who was never injured in the minors or in the bigs with us, can just become so injury prone all of a sudden. If Marquez, Broadway, Richard, Poreda, etc.. etc.. don't work out in the forseeable future.. why not take a look at B-Mac.
  23. I dont care if its Spring Training or not, any win against the cubs is always good.
  24. At least Broadway was a pretty good looking stud in college (I personally still like him, kid has good movement on his pitches) now McCullough.... ugh..
  25. See that's a ball Nix probably woulda gotten instead of Getz. That's their difference. And yes, I'm pulling the whole "Crede/BA woulda had it" card.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.