Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. Doesn't TB have like 10 QB's? And GB just drafted two with Rodgers as the starter unless they want a veteran back. Otherwise, I don't get this. But then again, I've not been around that much as far as the latest events.
  2. The word "Joe" is always used and I don't mean the name. Means yo most of the time or dude.
  3. QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Aug 6, 2008 -> 12:57 AM) I can't drink it anymore. I live off Lemonade Vitamin Water, and after picking up a Gatorade, it's way too sweet for me. Ever try the G2 Tony?
  4. QUOTE (The Bones @ Aug 6, 2008 -> 12:59 AM) If anyone wants good entertainment I suggest going back and reading pages 45-52 of the game thread. Nice call. Dunno the new poster but Jenksy Cat's post made me laugh. QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Aug 5, 2008 -> 11:53 PM) BOBBLES THE BALL....ITS AMAZING SOMETIMES, WHAT A s***TY SWING WILL DO!!!
  5. That was great to see, n good to be back in the chat with the peeps.
  6. http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?autocom=chat My return.
  7. QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 5, 2008 -> 07:01 PM) Plesac??? Now this is hilarious. Should be quite a show.
  8. SoxAce replied to Jake's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Carlos Zambrano should be on every hothead list imaginable.
  9. I might make my return OG style.
  10. QUOTE (Gregory Pratt @ Aug 5, 2008 -> 03:26 PM) Re-read that passage. Ah cleva gal. Nice work homie.
  11. QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Aug 5, 2008 -> 03:19 PM) from the tigers? That's Carlos.
  12. Jose Guillen. Slickest man alive.
  13. I just graduated high school Pratt? Like three years ago.
  14. I finally have a new computer. Ace might be around more often now.
  15. SoxAce replied to greasywheels121's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (3E8 @ Jun 27, 2008 -> 09:02 PM) The new Alkaline Trio album is quite good. Steaming in its entirety on their myspace I heard it was horrible from alot of people. Too pop-ish from what they usually do.. I was never a fan of Trio though.
  16. QUOTE (Gregory Pratt @ Jul 14, 2008 -> 04:00 PM) And we will blow WSI out of the water. If your pitching, soxtalk will be screwed.
  17. QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Apr 16, 2008 -> 01:45 AM) Probably just people who think he deserves two statues.
  18. The Bulls scored 150+ points.. The two teams didn't give a s*** about defense apperantly.
  19. SoxAce replied to greasywheels121's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Apr 14, 2008 -> 06:20 PM) Friend of mine went and said I didn't miss much. Krayzie wasn't even there. Ya he wasn't (was having surgery, I believe left knee?) but supposedly, like they always do, they shut it down.
  20. QUOTE (SnB @ Apr 14, 2008 -> 09:49 PM) just for the stache alone Somewhere wite is estatic that this thread was made. Good call by the chat crew.
  21. I've called this since the chat before the 9th. Quentin is winning this game for us.
  22. Remember KW and brass... you took Lucy over Suzuki... Stupid.
  23. 102-0... nuff said.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.