Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. All I have to say is damn...
  2. I guess I'll thank this board for me meeting a couple of nutcase posters here, one with "iconic" status Hopefully when Andrew (DBAH0) comes to the U.S., I'll buy him a drink and he can tell me how this Micah guy we have is so great. Get the video tape Willie, Katy 4 eva. Remember to watch your Steff and keep Nuke-ing Cleveland. Some crazy memories I tell ya. Goal for 2008, get Dougly laid.
  3. QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Jan 7, 2008 -> 11:16 AM) The commentary doesn't start untill like 2 min in, but it's awesome. LMAO
  4. I will always hate the Reed deal. I don't give a damn about anyone else or the players involved. Reed is a stud and will always be a stud.
  5. QUOTE(BearSox @ Jan 6, 2008 -> 11:38 PM) I should point out that I was a fan of the Javy trade and I had no problem getting rid of the overrated, IMO, Chris Young. Honestly man, since you've posted here, this is the only thing that I've agreed on consistantly from you. I don't agree that Young is overrated (maybe on this board, but only from a select few) but since he was here, some posters here can tell you I was never a fan of his.
  6. QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jan 6, 2008 -> 01:20 AM) Quick note: just from memory off the top of my head, Franklin Morales was the best pitcher in that game. Was one of my favorite spects. His stuff is really good.
  7. QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jan 5, 2008 -> 11:02 PM) Actually, DLS also heals the sick, changes water to wine, and walks on water. You series?
  8. QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jan 5, 2008 -> 10:36 PM) These are the Jaguars that are going to beat New England? Naw the Colts will be the team. IMO, they are the only ones who can beat them (if they're healthy). If they don't, 19-0. Pretty simple. I'm probably gonna bet some $$$ on the Colts winning that game but thats in due time of course.
  9. QUOTE(iamshack @ Jan 5, 2008 -> 10:13 PM) Ahh, no fun. I call "Under the Radar" time.
  10. Just got this. Kong to angels a no go But..... - KW.
  11. SoxAce replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    Happy B-day to a cool poster. NJ represent. :cheers I'll buy you a drink if you roll by the Chi.
  12. Honestly I'm looking at this deal basically what Jas said. It's basically Kendrick for Kong straight up as far as pound for pound talent/poor season from Ervin (they talk about Kong's power numbers on the road, same can be said about Ervin's pitching) and Chone's career season even though Ervin could be the dark horse when it's all said and done. (C'mon Coop) Even that is interesting considering Howie is a flat out stud. We could use Richar for a variety of things (groom him to be a SS in triple a, trade bait to attract a team looking for a young player at 2B/SS and maybe add a Uribe or/and Crede to go along in a deal to see what you can get.
  13. It's just the little trades that you don't make. If KW traded Sweeney to the Stros a few months back, Swish would not be here. Hell you can even say if we signed Torii or any other rumor, but stuff like this is always good to look back on.
  14. Articles on Angels website and MLB.com now basically whats being speculated.
  15. I'm telling you guys, the ignore feature here on soxtalk does wonders.
  16. Konerko for Kendrick, Santana (Figgins dark horse) possible swap I love speculating in the offseason and not sure about this article/writer so take it FWIW. That's alot of $$$$$$$ and some ??? (2nd, SS, mostly, maybe C) and I doubt Scioscia puts Gary at DH and not Garret.
  17. QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jan 5, 2008 -> 01:49 AM) Fruity Pebbles ROCK It's not like you were cool to begin with Jas.
  18. QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jan 5, 2008 -> 01:44 AM) Well this made me more of a fan. Fruity Pebbles are the best. My ass. Total cool points lost Row. You and Swish.
  19. Looks like I might use my ignore feature after all.
  20. QUOTE(bighurt4life @ Jan 4, 2008 -> 11:47 PM) The Angels have at 1B- Kotchman, Morales RF- Guererro, Matthews Jr. CF- Figgins, Willits, Matthews Jr. LF- Anderson, Matthews Jr. DH- Guererro, Anderson, Rivera Don't forget they signed Hunter this offseason. That's alot of $$$$ the Angels are dishing out. I'll believe when I see it.
  21. Honestly, it's finally starting to kick in how young we have gotten.
  22. It's a damn shame I didn't even know this until 1:50 am, but I love this trade even though DLS might be damn good in a few years. Kenny has really surprised me this offseason.
  23. QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Jan 3, 2008 -> 01:35 AM) I'd personally rather have Anderson than Grossman, but maybe that's just me. IMO, most would.
  24. This year, party hoppin or stay posted up in one spot. Drunk, (possible high) breed with women, crash at friends aptm. Potential to be a good night.
  25. I got 20 bucks today for calling Butter and Glenallen Hill on the report.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.