SoxAce
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Forum: Pale Hose Talk
Everything posted by SoxAce
-
PTC Monday April 11th, 2011
TCQ.
-
2010-2011 NHL thread
Someone needs to have a Minnesota Wild avatar after that win. They showed amazing heart in that game.
- Happy Birthday ZoomSlowik!
-
4/8 Games
QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Apr 10, 2011 -> 07:15 PM) From what I've read, he's a raw speed/power type player, so I wouldn't compare him to Owens. I would say as far as a prospect, he reminds me of Luis Terrero. You can take that however you wanna take it.
-
2010-2011 NHL thread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 10, 2011 -> 07:37 PM) We need Byfuglien. What he said. Bickell better start getting a mean streak and go to the net. Soft as a teddy bear. Though playing Vancouver again is... LOL.
-
i am drunk
I actually wnrt out on a date with a chick. I don't date at all, had a good time, drank, ate n s***. she was a co-worker;.. and she was blkack. (been a while since I dated part/half of my nationality)
-
White Sox vs Tampa Bay game thread 4-9-11
QUOTE (WinorDie88 @ Apr 9, 2011 -> 04:37 PM) Nice Humber his curve is nasty He's always had a good curve. One of the reasons why he was such a high round pick.
-
White Sox vs Tampa Bay game thread 4-9-11
I swear I will stay sober for a night anytime A.J. throws a runner out this season.
-
White Sox vs Tampa Bay game thread 4-9-11
QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 9, 2011 -> 04:30 PM) Can't Doug Eddings wave off that catch and call Juan safe? He is saving his magic for us in the late innings.
-
White Sox vs Tampa Bay game thread 4-9-11
That was an amazing catch by Sam Fuld.
-
PTC Sunday April 10th, 2011
King Kong.
-
PTC Saturday April 9th, 2011
TCQ.
-
2010-2011 NHL thread
Ben Smith was outstanding. I was shocked when the Hawks initially sent him down earlier in the season. I thought he was a keeper. Solid two way player.
-
4/8/11 - Sox vs. Rays - 7:10 (WCIU)
QUOTE (zenryan @ Apr 8, 2011 -> 10:25 PM) lol, I thought you were on a 17 minutes delay or something Ya my T.V. was off after the 8th cause I thought we had this one in the bag. Then I came on here and saw we gave up 5 runs so I had to watch it online which is a few minutes of straight gay delay.
-
4/8/11 - Sox vs. Rays - 7:10 (WCIU)
Every team in Chicago has won tongiht. Lets go boys keep this trend going! EDIT: Nevermind. Figures.
-
4/8/11 - Sox vs. Rays - 7:10 (WCIU)
QUOTE (T R U @ Apr 8, 2011 -> 10:18 PM) Man let it go, he's been awful in the role so far.. Sale should have been the closer, there was no reason to mess with a good thing.. I was calling for Sale too, but I can't even get mad about this one on Matt. He has looked like crap so far though I'll agree with, but it's still early on the season. I don't even think he's hit 96+ once yet either that I can recall.
-
4/8/11 - Sox vs. Rays - 7:10 (WCIU)
QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 8, 2011 -> 10:16 PM) 4 Well so far they got 5 runs only 2 earned on Thornton barring a change.
-
4/8/11 - Sox vs. Rays - 7:10 (WCIU)
fathom's boy comming in to pitch.
-
4/8/11 - Sox vs. Rays - 7:10 (WCIU)
QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 8, 2011 -> 10:13 PM) That was a bomb. Oh well. We blew this one (unless somehow we win). Five unearned runs? Two are earned.
-
4/8/11 - Sox vs. Rays - 7:10 (WCIU)
QUOTE (Y2HH @ Apr 8, 2011 -> 10:14 PM) You need to start insulting me or something!!!! Seriously. BigHurt, insult this man!
-
4/8/11 - Sox vs. Rays - 7:10 (WCIU)
QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 8, 2011 -> 10:09 PM) Three of our better defenders in Pierre, Konerko and Morel have struggled defensively this year. I predicted Pierre would have a down year defensively. I was actually hoping I was wrong on that one.
-
Manny Ramirez (un)Retires
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 8, 2011 -> 05:17 PM) There are plenty of reports that they do. I've seen improved eye sight, hand-eye coordination, of course more muscle, improved injuries, etc but never about guessing pitches right or having outstanding intellect in pitch recognition.
-
2010-2011 NBA Thread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 8, 2011 -> 05:29 PM) No, ZoomSlowik says he needs to stop shooting them, the morning after that game, because he doesn't watch the games. Yet somehow I'm the bad guy and SoxAce is the self-anointed smartest basketball brain in the history of the world. I'll avoid this thread for the weekend. Geez. Now I know what Rowand44 was saying about you only reading what you want to read and missing the point. Take it easy champ.
-
2010-2011 NBA Thread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 8, 2011 -> 05:20 PM) I'm glad you've anointed yourself and DBAHO as basketball geniuses though. That's company I'm happy I don't keep! (Oh wait, he didn't call Lebron! He's stupid!) Don't worry. I'll give Slavko, Felix, soxfan99, Rock, J4L, thxfrthmmrs and chw (metrics wise) their dues too.
-
WHITE SOX WINNER!!!
I liked the trade because I was never a fan of Chris Young as a prospect when he was here. (Jason and danman can attest to that)