Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Apr 1, 2011 -> 04:48 PM) rookie mistake there. Can't crow hop into your throw on a 20 foot chopper. Yep. He's still learning. Crazy to think he was at a college campus at this time last year. And It's early on in the season, so hopefully we don't see any "Sale has lost 4-5 MPH off his fastball" threads right now.
  2. QUOTE (WinorDie88 @ Apr 1, 2011 -> 04:24 PM) I hope the pen won't be our downfall this year Sale, Thornton, Santos will be fine. Crain and Pena will be serviceable. I can't promise you on the others however.
  3. QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Apr 1, 2011 -> 04:22 PM) Its actually not the worst time to test out Ohman. Rather have him suck now then in a close game. Correct. In games like these, he and Humber I don't mind seeing at all out there. Just not when we are 4-5 runs up or under that. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 1, 2011 -> 04:22 PM) Well when I said it I was just being a Debbie downer. I wasn't posting much since I work the night shift. I would of had your back.
  4. QUOTE (danman31 @ Apr 1, 2011 -> 04:19 PM) You and hundreds of others. Not a tough call. Seriously. Me and fathom knew it as well. Was never a fan of his.
  5. Will Ohman might be a candidate for our first negative thread of the season!
  6. QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Apr 1, 2011 -> 04:14 PM) Hope you're happy SoxAce. He is gonna be the new whipping boy for alot of posters on soxtalk. Book it.
  7. QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 1, 2011 -> 04:08 PM) If he struggles against LHP, that will be one thing. I'm not a fan though, and I never cared for his attitude. I like this team though, so I'm pretty optimistic about things. In the 7 years I've posted here, very rare that I see your post and "optimistic" in the same sentence.
  8. The order of the suck + Adam Dunn.
  9. QUOTE (jphat007 @ Apr 1, 2011 -> 04:04 PM) Don't even think about that type of thing. QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 1, 2011 -> 04:05 PM) Sorry, Jenks is no longer on the White Sox. I was obviously kidding, but fathom I know Will Ohman is gonna be your "boy" this whole year, I can feel it.
  10. Imagine if Cleveland came back and won this game. That would be a terrible April Fool's joke.
  11. Annnnnd Buehrle's ERA suddenly skyrockets.
  12. Hey Cleveland fans get to cheer for something! And hopefully Buehrle's ERA doesn't get inflated this inning.
  13. Buehrle in trouble. And I just noticed Milledge is wearing Uribe's old number.
  14. 2 straight innings now with 0 runs. THIS.TEAM.IS.DEAD.
  15. Well I'll give some of those Cleveland fans credit. They are trying to stay at the game to at least get some of their moneys worth...
  16. Well at least Rios got on base. Baby steps....
  17. Sox winning in a laughter, Cubs hopefully lose (so I can gloat at work). Good day all around.
  18. I'd take Beckham and Quentin out now. No need to f*** up their batting title chances. Oh, and everyone but Rios has a hit in this game.
  19. chw42.. hows that run average lineup looking now?
  20. So I wonder how long it will take a soxtalk poster to make a negative thread from a laughter right now. You know it's gonna happen.
  21. TCQ. 3-3, and the leader to win the PTC.
  22. QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Apr 1, 2011 -> 03:22 PM) You expecting a Rios K ? Him and Quentin really need to switch spots in the order (doesn't matter if he K's or hits a grand slam in this AB). My only beef in a great game all around.
  23. QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Apr 1, 2011 -> 03:20 PM) This team is going to molest a lot of other teasm this year. Steamrolers in my opinion. Dunn with a double and two more RBI's. Raises his average and everything. Go Man Go! He still hasn't walked yet though. I'm still on the fence about this guy.
  24. Dunn, Beckham and TCQ with nice games already.
  25. QUOTE (SoxAce @ Apr 1, 2011 -> 03:13 PM) Beckham 3-3.. Boom. Take that joecoolman, fathom and jphat.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.