Everything posted by SoxAce
-
Sox at Cleveland 2:05 PM Opening Day!!
QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Apr 1, 2011 -> 03:14 PM) That was Morel. lol. Ah your right. Grabbed a sandwich and realized it was Brent.
-
Sox at Cleveland 2:05 PM Opening Day!!
Beckham 3-3..
-
Sox at Cleveland 2:05 PM Opening Day!!
Jesus, Pierre looks terrible out there. Having a tough time picking up the ball. I said a down year, but don't suck! Hopefully it's just one game.
-
Sox at Cleveland 2:05 PM Opening Day!!
God Adam Dunn is gonna have my voice cracking before even half the season is over. I can feel it.
-
Sox at Cleveland 2:05 PM Opening Day!!
chw42 should update that runs machine average with this lineup.
-
Sox at Cleveland 2:05 PM Opening Day!!
MY PTC.
-
Sox at Cleveland 2:05 PM Opening Day!!
I love Rios, but he and Quentin should switch spots in the lineup. (more OBP potential for Quentin)
-
Sox at Cleveland 2:05 PM Opening Day!!
ADAM f***ING DUNN!!!! TAKE DAT KOTSAY!!!!
-
Sox at Cleveland 2:05 PM Opening Day!!
Gordon batting 1.000 Batting title here he comes.
-
Sox at Cleveland 2:05 PM Opening Day!!
Nice Buehrle.
-
Sox at Cleveland 2:05 PM Opening Day!!
Sorry Juan, you won't be having another 18+ HBP this year.
-
Sox at Cleveland 2:05 PM Opening Day!!
Morel got robbed. Welcome to the big leagues.
-
Sox at Cleveland 2:05 PM Opening Day!!
QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Apr 1, 2011 -> 02:36 PM) Alexei in mid-April form. Yea, I'm not expecting much from him right now. I'll wait till June Alexei takes over offensively.
-
Sox at Cleveland 2:05 PM Opening Day!!
Ol' Buehrle. Showing off why you got 2 gold gloves.
-
Sox at Cleveland 2:05 PM Opening Day!!
Looks like Pierre is making my prediction of him having a down year defensively off to a good start. And I think Quentin is gonna have a good year, and be called TCQ again... and making me pick him alot for PTC.
-
Sox at Cleveland 2:05 PM Opening Day!!
I'll be able to watch the game just before I leave for work at 5 pm.
-
PTC Saturday April 2nd, 2011
Konerko.
-
PTC Friday April 1st, 2011
TCQ.
-
2010-2011 NBA Thread
Looks like Felix's boy Kevin Love will play tonight against the Bulls.
-
2010-2011 NBA Thread
QUOTE (DBAHO @ Mar 29, 2011 -> 03:06 AM) Dwight got another technical tonight, debatable to say the least, hopefully it gets rescinded tomorrow. Melo finally had a good game, not really a huge suprise though, since we struggle to guard really good wing players and have Nelson, Redick and Q-Rich all injured. The Earl Clark had to guard him for 17 mins and fouled out. Boy that missed call on Carmelo tripping Richardson was just... bad. Made matters worse that the Magic player wound up draining a three that would had tied the game after the refs saw Richardson retaliate. (kinda reminded me of Morris Peterson being thrown out of a game after Vince Carter smacked him in the face playfully for some reason) I won't complain as a Bulls fan of course.
-
2010-2011 NHL thread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 29, 2011 -> 08:32 AM) Donald Brashear, and yeah, when you're the guy who hits someone in the head with your stick for absolutely no reason, the NHL needs to come down hard on you. Bye bye, prick. I thought it was another guy who did that (EDIT: Marty McSorley I just looked up) Bertuzzi was the guy who almost killed Steve Moore. And not to say he should or shouldn't, but that was 7 years ago. He isn't Matt Cooke bad (especially as a repeat offender), though you could say that one incident was worse than all the stuff Cooke has ever done. FYI, Johnson said in an interview Bertuzzi went to the Hawks locker room, after he was getting worked on and was very apologetic about it.
-
Pick To Click is back for 2011!
QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Mar 27, 2011 -> 10:25 PM) Time to defend my title!!! QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Mar 27, 2011 -> 11:36 PM) Time to reclaim the title! Time to actually win a title. I've been 8th, 6th, 4th, 3rd, and 2nd the last 5-6 years.
-
From the old guys . . .
QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Mar 27, 2011 -> 11:21 PM) I never said I didn't respect Kal, qwerty, or for a matter of fact, you. The Live Chats during games basically gave me a sense of who knows what they are talking about. I was actually agreeing with you there Quinarvy.
-
From the old guys . . .
QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Mar 26, 2011 -> 11:20 AM) Being older has nothing to with being smarter... Funny thing is, as far as pure baseball knowledge, I would say it is the younger posters here who are the smartest. And yes, I know it's not as same as the "experience" argument you posted after that. (It's always good to ask the older guys here was Aparicio really that good defensively as say.. his fielding above runs average suggest) QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Mar 27, 2011 -> 08:55 PM) There's no other place to put this really, but even when we disagree I stop to read your posts. As a poster, I respect the hell out of you J4L. I don't read his post like I read say... Kal, qwerty (cheat when he was here) or even wite for example. I read his more as pure entertainment for me, but with damn good/strong points (same as fathom). Those are the guys you respect the hell out of and what makes this site that much better IMO.
-
Name Change? Anything else needed?
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 23, 2011 -> 06:12 PM) Since it skipped to the next line (something I was trying to avoid) you could go ahead and add "Too Big" in front as well to perfectly copy the Stacey King quote. Actually, Stacey's quote is "Too Big, Too Strong, Too Fast, Too Good" not "Too Big, Too Fast, Too Strong, Too Good" if you wanna get technical.