Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Mar 3, 2011 -> 10:52 PM) Heat aren't ready for primeitme. Well yea that and teams above .500.
  2. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 2, 2011 -> 09:00 PM) Frolik must have soiled himself after finally scoring after a 2+ month drought. I like him alot. Dude has sick hands.
  3. QUOTE (chw42 @ Feb 28, 2011 -> 12:12 AM) Brewer can't shoot 3's or spread the floor. He does everything else you said pretty well. Butler's not a much better defender than Korver and isn't as good offensively. I don't see a huge point in the acquisition. But if it means less Bogans, it's alright with me. IMO, the Bulls need another 15 PER player (like Rip or Prince) who can shoot the 3 and play D. Butler isn't that. Well according to that article, he wants to sign with the Bulls, not vice versa. We'll see what happens there, but I agree a guy like Rip (though he's more of a screen guy like Deng, but can hit the open 3 at times) would be a nice addition. (especially for his free throw shooting which is one of the Bulls biggest weakness) Well... I should say.. a motivated Rip.
  4. QUOTE (chw42 @ Feb 27, 2011 -> 07:14 PM) Another Ozzie nickname...lol And it's sad that Ozzie comes up with better nicknames than JoeCoolMan24 just pronouncing players' names wrong. No offense Joe.
  5. QUOTE (chw42 @ Feb 27, 2011 -> 09:57 PM) Butler's a 10-11 PER guy. Very meh. If this means he'll start over Bogans, I guess it would be alright. This bulls team doesn't need another 18-20+ PER guy (we would all like one of course, but thats just not going to happen). As long as he has the ability to spread the floor, handle the rock in a half court set for teams not to double team Rose and play decent defense from the 2 (not to mention add some length/athleticism for Rose) he'll be fine in this offense.
  6. SoxAce replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    Annnnnnd my best friend is doin the deed as we speak...; with a fatter, uglier chick than I did. Oh well. Da,mn they are goin at it.
  7. Looks like Seabrook deal is done. 5 yrs. 29 mil.
  8. Late to the party. Happy belated Mark.
  9. SoxAce replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husband cuz Ace is getting drunk happy n rapin everybody out here!!
  10. QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 20, 2011 -> 08:37 PM) So, um, eh, hmmmm, any guys on here ever get a pedicure? After years of basketball abuse, I think I could use one. Not gonna lie, kind of embarassed cuz I stereotype it as something women do. TRU would probably be the right guy to ask about that sort of thing.
  11. QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Feb 19, 2011 -> 10:14 AM) Finally got around to watching The Rock's promo....I turned back into a 13 year old marking out so hard. The line about going from Austin 3:16 to Do You Smell... to Cena's "You Can't See Me" was awesome & spot on. He is simply outstanding on the mic. Noone can compare. Just entertaining (him also letting the "Ass" "Damn" etc.. out was awesome) not to mention taking shots at Cena (looking like a big fat bowl of fruity pebbles though I'm sure those 10-12 year old kids out there were pissed) didn't hurt either. I'm tired of the PG era. Bring back the Attitude era (and Austin, Dudley/Hardy Boys, Mankind, RVD, Angle, D Generation X, etc.. ya.. the has-beens ).
  12. QUOTE (PeavyTime @ Feb 20, 2011 -> 10:55 PM) Come on. If it wasn't for Wade and LeBron acting like idiots and turning the ball over like mad, the East would have never gotten down by so much. For as good as Lebron played in the 2nd half, he played equally as bad in the first half. Well that and the fact that he went nuts in the 4th almost single handily putting the East back in it. Oh and being only the second player ever to have a triple double doesn't hurt his case either. Maybe robbed was a strong word, but other than the fan/home court and the West winning (though others in the past have won when their team has lost), he should have gotten it. I'm not getting worked up about an all-star game though and won't even debate about it longer because its an exhibition game.
  13. Though I hate him, LeBron was robbed of the All-Star game MVP award.
  14. Thank god Kopecky is off the top 6. Now sub him out for Frolik on the 2nd PP unit and your in buisness. Huge 2 points.
  15. QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Feb 20, 2011 -> 03:01 PM) I'm not sure he'd be all that good. His problem would be that he can't palm the ball. Well that and he wouldn't have that much creativity in the air. Ibaka's free throw line dunk was one of the best dunks I've seen in a long time. McGee was also impressive. I would of love to see Blake jump over the entire car from the top instead of the hood of it. He probably could of done it.
  16. Just 32 years old. Sad to see a career cut that short. Thanks for the memories Joe. And I would be happy to not hear elrockinMT keep saying bring back Joe anymore, but I'm sure he'll just say convince Joe to un-retire and play 3B for us.
  17. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 19, 2011 -> 10:50 AM) Prior was the same way before he became a punch line. Sale has some great stuff but he isn't in that neighborhood. I think many people forgot how good Prior's stuff was before Dusty destroyed his arm. Before Stras, he was the best college pitcher I've ever seen and followed in the minors.
  18. QUOTE (kev211 @ Feb 7, 2011 -> 01:22 AM) Using your own Ipod can easily solve that issue? And what if you forget your iPod at home for example? I don't think anyone would want to waste gas going all the way back to their house (unless you live like a block or two away from the gym) just to get their iPod, especially cause of s***ty gym music.
  19. QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Feb 6, 2011 -> 09:21 PM) that team is gonna dominate the NFC north for the next few years IMO. their depth is ridiculous, imagine them healthy? won't even be close QUOTE (zenryan @ Feb 6, 2011 -> 09:35 PM) I agree. Going to be hard to stop them in the near future. And to add, they are the second youngest team in the league! They could very well have a dynasty if all goes well for them. I wonder what Brett Favre thinks about all of this. Sucks that I lost $50 bucks on this game too. Oh well.
  20. Man got all this food comming up and drinks. Hopefully I won't be out $50 for the night. Come on Steelers!
  21. SoxAce replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    Got hammered last night. (and I mean hammered) A fat chick took me home.. So ashamed.
  22. Someone who makes a brilliant post, then someone replies with "Agreed" or "What he/she said" or the ever popular "^^^^^^^^^." Balta's call about the fantasy team is a good one too.
  23. QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Jan 17, 2011 -> 08:00 PM) How about the Angels? I saw an article somewhere and posted about it in the off-season catch all thread. They missed out on their targets this year, maybe once the cost of Crawford and others got too much for them they decided to hold off and throw the bank at Pujols next year. I would think every team in the MLB would be after or inquring about this guy (or at least make an offer, trade a guy to make room for him, etc..). It's Albert Pujols for gods sakes.
  24. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Feb 4, 2011 -> 05:41 PM) Not with their rotation. Their offense should be nice. But after Matusz, their SP is fugly. I'll look for my boy Arrieta to take that next step and surprise you, but I'll agree other than that , it ain't that pretty. (though Tillman is a wildcard)
  25. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Feb 3, 2011 -> 07:47 PM) Monta Ellis should be there as well. He had a much better case last year when he was putting up 26-4-5 and freaking Jason Kidd and his 9-9 made it over him (though part of that was the game being played in Dallas, reputation, and Ellis getting hurt just before the break, though still should have been picked before he got hurt). And this is comming from someone who hates Ellis' game. (and his consistant chuckling and "trying to get his" but that's another discussion)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.