Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. What a sloppy game to watch. Yet the Bulls still lose. In other news, there's snow in my backyard..
  2. SoxAce replied to Jenksismyhero's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Jan 8, 2010 -> 07:03 PM) Hegewisch? Pretty close to Hegewisch but not quite "Hog wash".
  3. QUOTE (T R U @ Jan 8, 2010 -> 06:53 PM) Except when its your case, you really are generally wrong.. See this is why when I go down to Texas this summer, I'm gonna smack you.
  4. QUOTE (WhiteSoxfan1986 @ Jan 8, 2010 -> 06:31 PM) If this happens what are the chances Matt Leinart is a Seahawk next year? It would be an interesting idea. I actually think Matt can resurrect his career under Carroll's system. Then again.. Carroll is a big Hasselback fan so who knows.
  5. Thome. We need OBP. I don't care which side of the plate they bat, but this team needs OBP. Thome even on the decline gives you a .360 OBP and a .800+ OPS.
  6. SoxAce replied to Jenksismyhero's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 8, 2010 -> 06:09 PM) If you want some land, look at Indiana. It will be further, but worth it. It is much cheaper to live out here too. Or the south east side of Chicago.
  7. QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 8, 2010 -> 01:58 PM) I dont understand why people argue with TRU anymore. When he says he is right and its his opinion, he doesnt budge This. It is his way or your wrong.
  8. Career against Grienke. .500/.541/.735 in 37 career PAs. They did the ying to our yang. (Teahan vs Buehrle)
  9. I'm loving Jennings more and more now.
  10. Is Duncan Keith that good?! Yes... yes he is.
  11. QUOTE (JPN366 @ Jan 7, 2010 -> 10:27 AM) Nah, he's at least 5'11". Ah ok. Ya I remember something to that extent, but I got Viciedo and C.J. Retherford mixed up in names, but remember that whole height thread.
  12. NL: Rockies (Dodgers alittle more recently, Brewers also up there) AL: Tampa Bay (Seattle I like cause of Griffey/Ichiro)
  13. SoxAce replied to Brian's topic in SLaM
  14. QUOTE (zenryan @ Jan 6, 2010 -> 11:33 PM) Olsen is a combine freak. He's got everything you'd want in a TE. So does Vernon Davis. In fact... I thought he would be a mega star by now.
  15. That deal is not gonna happen. I'm sure the Raptors would ask for Noah before any of them anyways (and I would still do it even though I am a huge Noah fan) Hell they can have "Mr. I care about my own stats" Luol Deng as well if it means we are taking back a contract. But the Raptors, I believe, have won 8 of their last 9, not to mention they are currently the 5th seed. They might have alittle less "leverage," but they would still get alot more than that offer.
  16. SoxAce replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (qwerty @ Jan 6, 2010 -> 10:56 PM) I never got around to telling you bob dylan, and you will likely never read this, but after watching synecdoche, new york three times now, it is still as difficult to break down as it was the first time, probably more so actually. Hurts my head. I'll let him know.
  17. I am not looking forward to this possible snow storm tomorrow... 1-3 feet of snow.. UGH.
  18. I still think he will end up in RF. I mean it makes too much sense especially for his cannon of an arm, not to mention we are very weak in RF prospects. Hell even LF I can end up seeing. (Pierre is here for two years, which I'll almost bank that is how long it might take for 20 year old Viciedo to develop in AAA, not to mention if Q is still around as the future RF) I don't think I want a 5'11 (I remember JPN saying he's actually shorter than that like 5'9-5'10) guy manning that position. (especially with errant throws to 1B.. would save alot of errors having a taller 1B there even if his D isn't that great)
  19. I think Alomar gets in next year. Pretty sure Bly and Larkin have a shot as well. Still makes me mad that they didn't get in, though I don't mind Dawson as much especially considering he actually had much better numbers than Jim Rice had when he got in (though I never thought Rice would get in) Only 3 people in the history of the game has 400 homers and 300 Sb. 2/3 are now in the hall (Mays, Dawson) and who knows if Bonds will get in. (though he's got my vote) Kinda bummed out that Robin Ventura will never be on the ballot again even if he wasn't a "hall of fame" type player.
  20. I can't believe Bly and Alomar didn't get in. Wow. Even Larkin I had ahead of Dawson.
  21. Looks like Weis might take the Chiefs OC job.
  22. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jan 6, 2010 -> 01:44 AM) I will eat a sheet of 8.5x11 paper if the White Sox trade for Adrian Gonzalez. I'll add that to the pile of s*** you'll be eating, if Jordan Danks becomes good.
  23. He was a prick, but he will and can prick his way into the hall of fame Ty Cobb style. Great career.
  24. Hopefully this doesn't force Albert out for their sake. But as of this season.. Albert will LOVE the protection. Pujols-Holliday 1-2 will be very good in the NL Central. Cards again will be a force to beat in that division.
  25. Looks like the Indians signed my boy Kearns who I was looking for KW to maybe buy low on.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.