Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. If that's the case, they wouldn't be scouting him in Seattle.
  2. And I question the idea that you quit on Moncada, but not Fulmer.
  3. Substitute Moncada for Fulmer.
  4. I'd be injured too.
  5. If Fry turned into Groome, I would be thrilled.
  6. Nah. They killed it anyway so it doesn't really end.
  7. There is no where for him at AAA. The OF is full, the Moose out front should have told you.
  8. Cordell was available because he was hurt.
  9. HotFire solution: Cut Abreu.
  10. He will be paid league minimum next year.
  11. He's had all this time to prove he isn't a bust. Sigh.
  12. Lol, this means the offers for Jose suck, just like everyone thought.
  13. This return is much more of what I figured for Soria.
  14. So many people hate Hawk until something like this happens... then they turn into Hawk and lose their minds.
  15. I overrate the stats and facts? That explains a lot.
  16. The irony is that the Sox are still only middle of the pack as far as games lost to injury. It just seems a lot worse because of how incredible we had been over the previous 15 years.
  17. The last two seasons he has AVERAGED over a walk an inning.
  18. I would love to see it happen for sure. Allard + Riley would be huge adds all by themselves.
  19. Unless they want to flip a young pitcher at some point, probably. I think the injuries to Rodon, Avi, and Nate Jones make them pretty much worthless on the trade market. Abreu's slump might torpedo his value, but at the same time the Astros seem to have interest so who knows.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.