Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. According to the futuresox guys, he has incredible slider, that translates to about 70/80 for a grade.
  2. Billy Joel is coming out with a new album
  3. QUOTE(Texsox @ Apr 26, 2007 -> 08:36 AM) Stay the course. Americans don't have the courage to continue when things don't work exactly to plan. Oops, that's Iraq. Hey you got the joke
  4. QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Apr 26, 2007 -> 07:49 AM) I'm glad to see this being exposed. Any new idea like this will have flaws aplenty, so the sooner we force people to fix them, the better. Unfortunately, what is inevitable is that some people will point at this, and say "see - it does no good! Its all a farce!" which is of course not true at all. It works sometimes, and not others. And as time goes on, it will work better, especially when things like this see the light of day. So what you are saying is that we should be doing this, but it isn't working right now, and we should stick with it to see if it works in the future, dispite what the naysayers might say? hmmm....
  5. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 07:23 PM) I'd rather jam forks in my eyes. American Idol makes me legitimately angry. If I even hear someone reference the show I feel my blood begin to boil, some random person asked me what I thought of "Sanjia" the other day, I nearly hit her in the mouth. There aren't a lot of things that get to me emotionally but American Idol is definitely one of them, I can't believe they canceled an absolutely genius show in Arrested Development and yet they've had what 7 seasons of American f***ing Idol now? It's the ridiculous dumbing down of America. So you are more of a Jordin fan?
  6. http://www.ft.com/cms/s/48e334ce-f355-11db...0b5df10621.html
  7. So we did get yet another all time record for the Dow Jones and the first close over 13,000, with a pretty nice up date, settling just under 13,100.
  8. This should be the end for Jermaine ONeal...
  9. So who will take the chance on Prior in 2009?
  10. QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 01:34 PM) no way does Hinrich lose his starting gig next season, although hopefully we see an expanded role for Thabo next season. ^^ I think Duhon will be the one who is gone.
  11. Radio/TV will have the info first.
  12. Personally I thought either "Alberto lied and nobody died" or "It was just some firings" would have been apt...
  13. QUOTE(knightni @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 01:08 PM) Okay, thanks. See how the internet can mess you up? If you saw it on the internet, it has to be true. See the first post in this thread
  14. QUOTE(knightni @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 12:56 PM) Someone here had said of the last 9 no-hitters thrown, Buehrle is the only one to win his next start. Is that true? Actually that was pretty backwards. None of those pitchers lost their next starts...
  15. I am still waiting to push Jerry Don Gleaton in front of an extended CTA bus.
  16. Why not, there is a certian columnist in town that has been borrowing message board material for his articles for years... Besides, that is what Gonzales gets for trusting WSI
  17. QUOTE(StrangeSox @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 12:15 PM) I just don't get "reality" TV. Lame contests and following other people around and watching their lives on TV. What's entertaining about that?
  18. Sounds like I am glad I missed it!
  19. QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 11:47 AM) A long, long, long time. Give or take a "long" or two...
  20. Congrats to the big man, who is soon to have an even bigger contract http://www.allamericanpatriots.com/4872183...presents_americ
  21. QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 09:26 AM) I think the only downside to leasing is you'll ALWAYS have a car payment. But if you are going to trade in every couple of years anyway, it doesn't make a difference. I am in the club that will drive the wheels off of a car. If I can get away without having a car payment, I will damned well do it.
  22. southsider2k5 replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    Well he'll be pissing the bed for life.
  23. I don't know who locked this thread but to you! I SAY GOOD DAY!
  24. cherish the moment kid!
  25. The Dow opened over the 13,000 mark today, trading there for the first time in history.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.