Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Yeah but you would think if there was government official in the cockpit, you would stay awake
  2. Start what?
  3. I hate to say it, but JR has been hated in Chicago a lot longer than Kotex-boy can ever hope to be. It has been 24 years now. No way Kotex-Boy lasts that long.
  4. Sounds like Veeck type promo.
  5. mmmm chocolate chip. (you are sooo lucky that wasn't a raisin cookie or you would be banned by now )
  6. So do I. What happened was a horrible discusting thing. If the US is going to have a death penalty, these are people who need it used against them. That being said, when you sterotype a group of people based on the actions of a small group, THAT to me is the very definition of racism. Think about it. Just because some Brazilians are involved in paramilitary activity to support their drug empire, does that mean the whole nation is a bunch of Scarface's? No way. Just because Nuke is a military man, doesn't mean he tortures Iraqis. That is incredibly racist in my eyes. Love the guy, or hate everything he has said, that doesn't matter. Racism is racism.
  7. Anyone who participates in the Pick to Click contest, please go over there and take a look at my notes based on todays rain out.
  8. Hey I predicted the Royals below .500 before the season even started.
  9. You're kidding right? Just because he doesn't buy into Pax Americana, doesn't mean racism and stereotypes are all right. Just because he is Brazilian doesn't mean that I can label him a drug lord, or a indiginant beggar dependant on my tax money. What he posted was racism, pure and simple.
  10. LaTroy Hawkins walks in the winning run in the bottom of the 9th in St Louis
  11. Rex Hudler, meteorologist, minor league expert
  12. I was at that game. I remember being soooo pissed that they let Colon face Bonds a 4th time. And then he hit the longest HR I have EVER seen at that park. And that is including Frank's concourse shot. Barry hit it over 500 feet easy. He got gyped on the measurement.
  13. How could they NOT say he was guilty of one of the manslaughters? At worst he was screwing around and shot the guy. isn't that the very definition of involuntary manslaughter?
  14. That is one of the most racist, narrowminded comments I have seen on here in a long time. And that is saying something.
  15. southsider2k5 replied to southsider2k5's topic in SLaM
    Yeah Dutch auction is incredibly rare. I couldn't begin to guess what the last one was. Theoretically a small investor could still get in, but it would be awful expensive. Really a smart move by Google to screw the investment bankers out of the difference between the posted IPO and the openning trade. And to kap :finger I am sure you have reams of the stuff I have screwed up. Hell I know I have tons on you.
  16. How would you like my foot in your ass?
  17. If he is right, it is 1983 all over again.
  18. That is a great idea. We should email and see if we can arrange a chat. Does anyone have the guys email???
  19. To all those playing PTC. Anyone who made picks for the Friday April 30 game, they will be counted as the picks for game one of the Saturday May 1 doubleheader. If you want to change your picks feel free, up until the first pitch of game one. Game Two of the double header will be recorded in the May 1 PTC thread. Those picks will be changable up until the first pitch of game two of the double header. Thanks! Any questions, please post or let me know!!!
  20. how the hell do you strain your vocal cords??? http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Music/04/3...a.ap/index.html
  21. IMO it isn't as much of an endorsement of Willie as a no to Dransfeldt. The guy has struggled to hit at the minor league leve, there is nothing to show me he would hit here. Plus Willie is a waaaaaay better defender and baserunner. Even if Harris gets benched in favor of Uribe at 2nd, he would be first man off of the bench as a PR or defensive sub.
  22. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/3672663.stm
  23. Come on guys, let me out. This isn't funny
  24. Wow, what a dick. That is totally unprofessional.
  25. Not Willie? I think willies diving stop was a more important play than Maggs running catch on Delgado.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.