Timmy U
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
Everything posted by Timmy U
-
3/11 - Sox @ Padres, 3:10 CDT - spring training
I was joking.
-
3/11 - Sox @ Padres, 3:10 CDT - spring training
Cannon might be the Opening Day starter… in Charlotte.
-
3/10 - Sox @ A's - 3:05 CDT - spring training
Vargas is giving me hope. Hope is a terrible thing.
-
3/9 - Sox @ Guards - 3:05 CDT - spring training
I will say that I am shocked to see Karinchak still in camp. To say he has nothing is an insult to nothing. Kinda surprised to see Mitchell and Gallo starting as well. either of those guys have looked conceivable, let alone good.
-
That's a White Sox Winner
I thought Vargas looked pretty good at 1st. Much more athletic over there than Vaughn. Would be great if he found a defensive position. Though it is hard to carry 2 R/R 1b/DH types.
-
Dodgers/Sox Opening Day lineup preview?
6K 1BB for Taylor. He has a chance as they say.
-
Dodgers/Sox Opening Day lineup preview?
The stats like Meidroth more than the scouts. I am always skeptical of MiLB players who derive the majority of their value from walks. Long term, I think the Sox have better options at 2b. I am Antonacci curious. He could either rocket up their list or prove to be just a guy. Either way, I think we find out fast.
-
Dodgers/Sox Opening Day lineup preview?
I don’t know. Rojas isn’t really a ss. I would rather have a plus defender at 3b and let someone else ply ss.
-
Dodgers/Sox Opening Day lineup preview?
Interesting to see Arxy Hernandez in that B game. The competition for infield spots in A ball is gonna be intense. I could see any outcome between starting every day in W-S to sporadic play in Kanny for Arxy. Hope for a jump in impact for him.
-
Berroa, Carela getting TJ
I wonder if they try to DFA Carela. Carrying him on the 40 man all year may be a bigger pain than he’s worth. I doubt too many teams want to claim him on waivers right now.
-
2025 MLB Draft
Houston is really making a case to be a top 10 pick. He made himself some serious money at the gym.
-
2025 MLB Draft
I don’t know what to make of Summerhill at 1-10. There’s power but not tons. I think there are questions about the hit tool. He has played cf, but it doesn’t look like he’s gonna stick there. Also, I would rather draft hitters out of the SEC. Sox haven’t had a ton of success out of what used to be the PAC-12.
-
2025 MiLB Catch All thread
From what I saw, I would be shocked if Gallo makes the Sox or any other team. He looks totally cooked.
-
3/2 - Sox @ Dodgers 2:05 CST - spring training
HR given up just as I typed that.
-
3/2 - Sox @ Dodgers 2:05 CST - spring training
I wonder what this team will feel like once all the obvious garbage cut. I would cut Karinchek mid-inning.
-
3/2 - Sox @ Dodgers 2:05 CST - spring training
Karinchek looks like hot garbage. Big wind up, no velo.
-
3/1 - Sox @ Mariners - spring training
18-9 is the final after an ugly 9th for Shane Murphy. Montes and Celesten look electric for the M’s.
-
3/1 - Sox @ Mariners - spring training
Between Montes, Felesten, and Emerson, the Mariners system is loaded with upside.
-
3/1 - Sox @ Mariners - spring training
Man, Celesten really looks the part.
-
3/1 - Sox @ Mariners - spring training
McLain with the lucky hit, then he’s robbed. Evened out, I guess. He looks good. May not have a ton of impact, but looks like a potential quick mover.
-
3/1 - Sox @ Mariners - spring training
Taylor impressive. The 4 seamer is sitting 98-100.
-
3/1 - Sox @ Mariners - spring training
Wolkow looks good in the of, considering his size and the fact he was mostly a corner IF as an amateur.
-
3/1 - Sox @ Mariners - spring training
McClain is the Sox 3rd rounder last year. Younger brother of Reds’ McClain.
-
3/1 - Sox @ Mariners - spring training
Kind of a cheap single for McClain, but I like the way the swing looks.
-
3/1 - Sox @ Mariners - spring training
Wolkow with a nice oppo single.