ST games in Milwaukee

SAVVY18

QUOTE (bmags @ Mar 29, 2017 -> 12:46 PM)
Cool for Basabe to get a shot to play in a fun stage.

He's a guy I want a much longer look at. Obviously he's not ready, but the organization has made it clear he wasn't a throwaway piece.

Edited by Sox-35th

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Mar 31, 2017 -> 08:14 PM)
Is there a television crew even there? MLBtv can't just decide to stream it if it's not even being filmed haha

I suppose I figured it was being filmed. Far more meaningless ST games are filmed and televised. Was just hoping to watch the game tonight and surprised it's not on.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 1, 2017 -> 03:28 PM)
Sox just dropped a fly ball. Yeah they are ready for the season. How in the world can fans fill the Cell for Opening Day if they know anything about this team?

If I still lived in Chicago, I would go. The fans that know what is going on know this is what the White Sox need to do. Finally, they deserve our support.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 1, 2017 -> 03:28 PM)
Sox just dropped a fly ball. Yeah they are ready for the season. How in the world can fans fill the Cell for Opening Day if they know anything about this team?

I'll be there. They finally picked a lane. This is the absolute correct course of action. I'll go my usual 10-15 times. And they have the cheapest tickets in the league.

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Apr 1, 2017 -> 03:40 PM)
I'll be there. They finally picked a lane. This is the absolute correct course of action. I'll go my usual 10-15 times. And they have the cheapest tickets in the league.

And as young guys come up, the game will get exciting again. As usual, greg doesn't understand, but ask a Cub or Astro fan if their patience was worth it. I believe you will be rewarded for your loyalty.

Edited by Sox-35th

QUOTE (Sox-35th @ Apr 1, 2017 -> 09:43 PM)
And as young guys come up, the game will get exciting again. As usual, greg doesn't understand, but ask a Cub or Astro fan if their patience was worth it. I believe you will be rewarded for your loyalty.

I think you guys have been fooled. Again, if Moncada is coming up in May, what's that all about? Are we rebuilding or not? So a team with him on it is going to suck for 3-4 years? That makes little sense if he's truly a star.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 1, 2017 -> 03:49 PM)
I think you guys have been fooled. Again, if Moncada is coming up in May, what's that all about? Are we rebuilding or not? So a team with him on it is going to suck for 3-4 years? That makes little sense if he's truly a star.

Javier Baez played for the Cubs mid rebuild.

Still waiting on you to bail.

QUOTE (Nokona @ Apr 1, 2017 -> 03:03 PM)
Hayes sac fly ties it in the ninth as Delmonico collides with the catcher at home.

The catcher is being strapped onto a gurney, looks like a damaged knee? It was a clean play by Delmonico.

Yeah, I think Delmonico slid into his knee (which was in the path to the plate) while he simultaneously fell backwards on top of said knee.

What horrible timing.

QUOTE (Sox-35th @ Apr 1, 2017 -> 08:56 PM)
Javier Baez played for the Cubs mid rebuild.

Still waiting on you to bail.

There will be a lot of boos in the Cell this year. There are a lot more fans like me than those who love Sabes and rebuilds. Fans like me will be staying away in droves once the team opens 1-10 and loses at an unprecedented rate.

What is proper fan decorum this year? Cheer when the other team scores? And just observe our guys for potential trades? Or cheer for the Sox all the way til the late innings and then root for the other team to rally and win? Somebody needs to explain proper fan decorum this year considering losses are good.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 1, 2017 -> 04:34 PM)
There will be a lot of boos in the Cell this year. There are a lot more fans like me than those who love Sabes and rebuilds. Fans like me will be staying away in droves once the team opens 1-10 and loses at an unprecedented rate.

What is proper fan decorum this year? Cheer when the other team scores? And just observe our guys for potential trades? Or cheer for the Sox all the way til the late innings and then root for the other team to rally and win? Somebody needs to explain proper fan decorum this year considering losses are good.

Please stay away, your non-stop trolling is beyond tiresome...

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Apr 1, 2017 -> 04:40 PM)
\

In the league???? It will cost more to go to a Charlotte Knights game this year.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 1, 2017 -> 05:34 PM)

Won't go 1-10. Q alone will win at least 2 or 3 of them.