Yoan just hit a homer!

LittleHurt05

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Sep 14, 2017 -> 01:38 PM)
Hopefully they suck for a while but man was their competitive window open for a while.

The Tigers have had a nice run but alot of us Sox fans have seen the writing on the wall for a while. With those contracts, s***ty farm and under performing, it was inevitable.

Where do you think Miggy ends up? I have to assume they try to move him this winter.

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Sep 14, 2017 -> 01:42 PM)
The Tigers have had a nice run but alot of us Sox fans have seen the writing on the wall for a while. With those contracts, s***ty farm and under performing, it was inevitable.

Where do you think Miggy ends up? I have to assume they try to move him this winter.

He's been a negative value player this year, I wonder if they try to move him in the winter or hold and hope he rebounds in the first half of 2018. That contract could become Pujols-esque though.

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Sep 14, 2017 -> 01:42 PM)

I don't think he goes anywhere. I think they hold onto him and hope he rebounds a bit. For some reason, my gut tells me he ends up in Boston eventually.

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Sep 14, 2017 -> 01:47 PM)
I don't think he goes anywhere. I think they hold onto him and hope he rebounds a bit. For some reason, my gut tells me he ends up in Boston eventually.

We should all be rooting for them to be unable to move that terrible contract.

QUOTE (OmarComing25 @ Sep 14, 2017 -> 01:45 PM)
He's been a negative value player this year, I wonder if they try to move him in the winter or hold and hope he rebounds in the first half of 2018. That contract could become Pujols-esque though.

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Sep 14, 2017 -> 01:47 PM)

Good point guys. Forgot about how far Miggy had fallen this year.