NLCS: Cubs vs. Dodgers

LittleHurt05

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (fathom @ Oct 18, 2017 -> 11:19 PM)
Bellinger couldn't have asked for better pitch to hit. Big blunder by Roberts with his crappy lineup

Roberts starting Utley and Granderson was idiotic. Your team has been absolutely rolling and you decide to mess with your starting lineup and put in two of the worst hitters in baseball? Utley is like 0 for his last 30 or somethig and Granderson cannot hit a breaking ball to save his life.

QUOTE (KagakuOtoko @ Oct 18, 2017 -> 11:31 PM)
Guys relax. The Dodgers are still going to win the series. This game was the cubs saving face. They blew their Davis load, now they are absolutely f***ed tomorrow.

I am going to place a RL bet on the Dodgers are soon as the lines are up. 2K!

Dodgers will still win the series but the Cubs won't let it happen at Wrigley. Dodgers will be favored to win tomorrow. Smart $ will be on the home underdog.

QUOTE (Footlongcomiskeydog @ Oct 19, 2017 -> 04:25 AM)
Roberts starting Utley and Granderson was idiotic. Your team has been absolutely rolling and you decide to mess with your starting lineup and put in two of the worst hitters in baseball? Utley is like 0 for his last 30 or somethig and Granderson cannot hit a breaking ball to save his life.

Good post. This is going to be remembered as the Cubs IMO continue winning. Roberts has been deemed a genius until tonight.

QUOTE (Footlongcomiskeydog @ Oct 18, 2017 -> 11:38 PM)
Dodgers will still win the series but the Cubs won't let it happen at Wrigley. Dodgers will be favored to win tomorrow. Smart $ will be on the home underdog.

Brah... it's Kershaw versus Q, with the lefty killing lineup.

It's a wash. Hopefully you put some money up on the cubs haha

QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 19, 2017 -> 12:05 AM)
Good post. This is going to be remembered as the Cubs IMO continue winning. Roberts has been deemed a genius until tonight.

You might just win back that house you lost on the Indians.

This series is going back to LA, Q shuts em down tonight and Kershaw has his typical postseason performance, about 4 ER.

QUOTE (Tony @ Oct 19, 2017 -> 01:26 AM)
I believe if they take someone else off the roster with an injury, Seager can be added back.

Earlier in this thread it said he could replace an injured player but then said replaced player would not be allowed on to a world series roster.

Utley, Granderson and 3 catchers makes for an poorly constructed roster.

Granderson is terrible.

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Oct 19, 2017 -> 09:12 AM)
Earlier in this thread it said he could replace an injured player but then said replaced player would not be allowed on to a world series roster.

Granderson is terrible.

Yeah plenty of guys they can get rid of. I would think it would probably be Culberson or Farmer though.

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Oct 19, 2017 -> 09:12 AM)

Granderson is terrible.

Is "old age" a valid injury excuse?

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Oct 19, 2017 -> 10:39 AM)
I was going to say experience and veteran leadership...which he would still bring to the table if he is left off the roster so I guess I don't know.

He brings absolutely nothing to the table. The guy hasn't got a hit in his last 30 postseason at-bats. He can't field well and can barely throw the ball over to first. 2008 was a long time ago...