GT: MIN v CHW, 7/26/19, 7:10

soxfan49

Just now, Moan4Yoan said:

How does a starting pitcher not have command of their fastball?  This is like the #1 thing you need as a starter.

He didn’t in AAA this year. Go back and trash the threads of his start, DirtySox was consistent in saying he couldn’t throw his fastball for strikes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, poppysox said:

Unwatchable before the second inning is complete is just a bit much.

There’s just a crazy gap in talent between Sox offense and Twins.  Their offense now is basically what the Sox hope to have it things go right.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

There’s just a crazy gap in talent between Sox offense and Twins.  Their offense now is basically what the Sox hope to have it things go right.

Sox offense in two years will be better. The pitching on the other hand is a huge question mark. All financial resources need to be poured into pitching the next two winters.

Oh my god! I can't believe the FO isn't calling up Cease when he's just sitting there in the minors and our starting pitching is so bad! He couldn't possibly be this bad! 

Backup quarterback fallacy

What more could he possibly have to learn down there!

Gee... I don't know. Maybe how to pitch, for starters. But hey... who ever said command was important :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, southsideirish71 said:

We treat defense like an after thought here.  

This is a problem for me with the Sox. This is undeniable. The Sox don't value defense highly enough as an organization.

The best was Jay acting pissed off after Engel swiped him. Get out of his way bozo. It's not like Jay is a young player. Its unacceptable. If I can get there as a CF'er get the fuck out of my way.

Just now, fathom said:

Would like to have Robert and Madrigal  on the big club so they can all mature together.  Every one of our future players is going to go through this learning curve.  Might as well get the suck over with together.