5/25 Cardinals vs. White Sox

hogan873

1 minute ago, Green Line said:

Considering that Collins has played 2/3 the amount of games that Yasmani has, their offense production isn't *that* far apart. Neither have been great.  I said "arguably".  I'd rather have Yasmani but its not that much of a strech, which was my point.  Take the stick out of your butt.

595f5d363b852e3493ed187e238879f9?src

Nothing a little goal post shifting wouldn't help. 

1 minute ago, Green Line said:

Considering that Collins has played 2/3 the amount of games that Yasmani has, their offense production isn't *that* far apart. Neither have been great.  I said "arguably".  I'd rather have Yasmani but its not that much of a strech, which was my point.  Take the stick out of your butt.

Grandal is over 100 OPS points better with a BABIP that is 130 points lower. It’s not close

1 minute ago, Baron said:

Honestly Joe West's strike zone hasn't seemed too bad. One of two pitches for either side that have been outside. 

Scarily, West at 68, has called better balls/strikes than probably 75% of the clowns we've had back there, this season.

Bizarro world.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

Scarily, West at 68, has called better balls/strikes than probably 75% of the clowns we've had back there, this season.

Bizarro world.

Credit where credit is due. For me Angel Hernandez is at the tippie top of the shit umpires in this sport and it's not close. 

Just now, Baron said:

Credit where credit is due. For me Angel Hernandez is at the tippie top of the shit umpires in this sport and it's not close. 

For you and the rest of the seeing world!