5/26 Cardinals vs. White Sox

hogan873

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

No Sox fan had a bad word to say about him until Tony's blunder.  Now he is their whipping boy.  The speed of the 180 in perception was like nothing I have ever seen before.

What stats tell you to defend him? Honest question they have dropped every game since April. 

1 minute ago, GermanSoxFan said:

At least three or four more weeks before teams start trading

I realize teams aren't looking to trade yet I'm just saying this team is realistically a couple players away from a legit run at a WS. I want to see them be aggressive in going after what they need to make that happen. 

3 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

I'm at the game Kopech walked off on his own.  Hopefully precautionary. 

The camera went off at one point - but it almost looked like with each step it was getting better and better - kind of like a - quick soreness.  Madrigal with another real good game.  

2 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

I realize teams aren't looking to trade yet I'm just saying this team is realistically a couple players away from a legit run at a WS. I want to see them be aggressive in going after what they need to make that happen. 

Best way to put it is if they get Eloy and Robert back, they can be WS contenders.  This version without them is going to have to fight hard to win this division.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Greydawgfan1 said:

What stats tell you to defend him? Honest question they have dropped every game since April. 

The dude hit .500 and you are bagging on him that his stats dropped.  You are bagging on a career 28 year old minor leaguer for having the league adjust to him, and only after the manager took a public dump on him.  Can we talk about how he has hit since Tony backed up the bus over him?  Ever stop and think about that connection? Oh right, Tony only gets credit for the good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

Just now, southsider2k5 said:

The dude hit .500 and you are bagging on him that his stats dropped.  You are bagging on a career 28 year old minor leaguer for having the league adjust to him, and only after the manager took a public dump on him.  Can we talk about how he has hit since Tony backed up the bus over him?  Ever stop and think about that connection? Oh right, Tony only gets credit for the good.

You realize his stats dropped hard well before that happed. He hasn’t adjusted at all. Expanded his zone and isn’t driving in runs and is only hitting singles when he does hit. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Greydawgfan1 said:

Dude, he’s scuffling. Most of the team is offensively. He’s still a rookie hitting .335, so it seems odd to single him out so much. I mean, everyone knows why, but just think about it a little bit. 

• Thanks 1