Trevor Story

soxfan49

13 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

You need a subscription to read the article but Colorado’s front office is really mismanaged if this is true. 

Disagree. They’ll get the 31st pick if he walks. That’s much better than the trade return they’ll get IMO 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Y2Jimmy0 said:

Disagree. They’ll get the 31st pick if he walks. That’s much better than the trade return they’ll get IMO 

What do you take of all these rumors? Do you think one of them can end up being true? Or too hard to tell?

Something is telling me that he will not be traded because the Rockies front office is terrible and there is a lot of bs being thrown around out there but also I think he may be traded because the Rockies need to save the money and keep rebuilding so I dunno.

Edited by maloney.adam
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

The $6M they'll save in salary is what's most important. He's going to be traded. 

What a short-sighted organization. They will have a top 10 pick. They will have like 4 top 70 picks if he walks. Could push a top 20 player to 31. But they have really bad ownership so it’s not that surprising. 

9 hours ago, maloney.adam said:

Someone called Portillos or AL’s, Orlando. I forgot which one but I haven’t seen Orlando post on here for a while. Also, Orlando’s twitter handle is gone.

Al’s posted a picture of something he received in the mail and forgot to hide his name, which clearly said “Orlando.”  After people in the comments noticed his name, he disappeared.  I haven’t seen Orlando post here since. 

8 hours ago, heirdog said:

What I've deduced is that Maloney isn't a current foodie but is actually just the reincarnation of Orlando.  Can we check when Orlando disappeared and when Maloney joined?

Mods, please check into this ASAP. This is a Soxtalk emergency. It will require some of the brighter minds, so leave Kyyle on the sidelines for this one. 

• Haha 3

Something tells me a deal that includes 0 top ~150 prospects wouldn't be enough to land Story AND Jon Gray, You can never have too much pitching and all of those cliches, but the White Sox probably need Gray less than any other contending team in baseball. Katz already ruled out going to a 6 man rotation earlier this season, so is Cease or Keuchel going to be put in the bullpen? Not happening.

6 hours ago, Sambuca said:

Al’s posted a picture of something he received in the mail and forgot to hide his name, which clearly said “Orlando.”  After people in the comments noticed his name, he disappeared.  I haven’t seen Orlando post here since. 

Wow, I can’t believe Orlando was pretending to be an insider.  I really liked that dude too and was wondering why he didn’t post here anymore.  Pretty damn crazy.

5 hours ago, ron883 said:

Mods, please check into this ASAP. This is a Soxtalk emergency. It will require some of the brighter minds, so leave Kyyle on the sidelines for this one. 

We are still finalizing your trip to the IL until October, need to make sure you are fresh.  Should be a few days and then you can just relax and talk to your Cubs friends 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Chimpton said:

I think this tweet might be could be b*llocks per source.

Don't hold me accountable if it isn't but credit me if it is!

Darrin is not being serious, I can promise you that.

1 hour ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Wow, I can’t believe Orlando was pretending to be an insider.  I really liked that dude too and was wondering why he didn’t post here anymore.  Pretty damn crazy.

1 hour ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Also, weren’t people speculating that that Dayton guy was Not Steve Cishek?  If so, that means Maloney has to be the Portillo’s and we finally solved foodies mystery.

I don’t have any sauces. I’m just some dude that likes to go on here and discuss White Sox stuff with all you crazy folks. Don’t listen to Ron, he’s going on the IL soon. 

Anyways, I liked Orlando as well but he would always defend me which was nice in away but maybe a little bit too much at times and it made me out to be one of those crazy fake insiders that obviously have a lot of time on there hands. Quite frankly, I don’t care if you guys think I’m one of the foodies. I find it hilarious! 

Edited by maloney.adam

4 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

I don’t have any sauces. I’m just some dude that likes to go on here and discuss White Sox stuff with all you crazy folks. Don’t listen to Ron, he’s going on the IL soon. 

Anyways, I liked Orlando as well but he would always defend me which was nice in away but maybe a little bit too much at times and it made me out to be one of those crazy fake insiders that obviously have a lot of time on there hands. Quite frankly, I don’t care if you guys think I’m one of the foodies. I find it hilarious! 

Sounds like something a fake insider would say.

If someone is making up fake trades they may want to start with something believable. Gray is probably more valuable than story at this time. We’d need to give a lot more to get both of those guys 

57 minutes ago, Chimpton said:

I think this tweet might be could be b*llocks per source.

Don't hold me accountable if it isn't but credit me if it is!

That's another move of a fake insider. They knew the real moves all along, but their source wanted to make sure they didn't share it, and people fall for it. Some trades are OK to give all the info, some, don't say a word. OK.