2022-23 NFL Season thread

bmags

1 hour ago, bmags said:

yeah I think Robinson is cooked but we'll see. They should still run way more plays than the bears.

I wanted to deal him last year - cause I never thought he was worth the contract he wanted (but did value him for what he did for the Bears during his tenure here).  

1 minute ago, Chisoxfn said:

I wanted to deal him last year - cause I never thought he was worth the contract he wanted (but did value him for what he did for the Bears during his tenure here).  

Maybe Mitch valued him so much because Robinson liked to work facing the QB and just boxing out opponents. But now everyone just sits on his hitches

How are people saying Robinson is cooked when he actually, statistically got more separation than Cooper Kupp did. QB has to throw him the ball more than twice. Kupp is going to be good due to pure usage for fantasy purposes. The Rams offense, specifically Stafford, need to learn to spread the ball passing wise.

I also have concerns with Cam Akers.

5 hours ago, nitetrain8601 said:

How are people saying Robinson is cooked when he actually, statistically got more separation than Cooper Kupp did. QB has to throw him the ball more than twice. Kupp is going to be good due to pure usage for fantasy purposes. The Rams offense, specifically Stafford, need to learn to spread the ball passing wise.

I also have concerns with Cam Akers.

Ah yes, the separation argument. You know who got a ton of separation last year? Byron Pringle. Like top 5 in the league I wanna say.

Just wanted to bring that back. To show him some love. 

As much as I do respect the niners D, I’m extremely bummed right now. This is a John shoop offense. Fields looks like nothing you worry about. 10 guys in box.

The coaching staff to date excited me because they were following thru in things they said. Getsy has not today. 

But the niners d is exceptional. It is really really good.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

He has nothing to work with, but he’s still incredibly unimpressive 

I realize Field's has no weapons and SF has a ferocious D but he looks like the classic athletic QB that can run but can't pass for s%*# 😞

• Like 2

• knightni changed the title to 2022-23 NFL Season thread
  • bmags locked this topic