Will the whining never end?

VAfan

3 hours ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Maybe it'll end when you stop making these absurd water carrying threads over and over again.

It's a shame people can't have opposing opinions without being judged.

Im right and your wrong.

19 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

The guy created a thread complaining about things other people post so I have no idea how this defense can even be made.

It was meant as a comment for everyone. 

Although it's good to see someone stick up for the positive outlook. There was even a a vote in Congress against going to was against Japan to represent the pacifisits.

Edited by ptatc

1 hour ago, ptatc said:

It was meant as a comment for everyone. 

Although it's good to see someone stick up for the positive outlook. There was even a a vote in Congress against going to was against Japan to represent the pacifisits.

Can you edit this, and re-submit?

I think your phone posted something weird here.

Edited by Two-Gun Pete

11 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

I'm assuming we're talking December, 1941...although I'm not sure going to war constitutes a positive or negative/whining outlook.

Thats what I was thinking, but I literally couldn't read what he wrote and make sense of it 100%.

15 minutes ago, Two-Gun Pete said:

Thats what I was thinking, but I literally couldn't read what he wrote and make sense of it 100%.

Sorry bad analogy to there is always one dissenting opinion against the prevailing opinion. 

Didn't write as well as it sounded in my head.

The whitesox could trade away Robert, Eloy, and Gio tomorrow for AAAA players, and about a day later there would be 4 threads started by VAFan on how this might be the best decision the sox ever did.  How it's refreshing to start over, and the only place to go is up.  

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, southsideirish71 said:

The whitesox could trade away Robert, Eloy, and Gio tomorrow for AAAA players, and about a day later there would be 4 threads started by VAFan on how this might be the best decision the sox ever did.  How it's refreshing to start over, and the only place to go is up.  

Didn't Parkman already write this?

It's kind of the same position the Indians are in with Ramirez, Bieber, Clase and Karinchak to a lesser extent.

Except I think Jack picked the players that were closer to FA or veterans like Gio, TA7, Hendriks, Lynn and Grandal...

A bit like the Oakland A's trying to drive their team into the ground ala the Cleveland Indians in Major League 1...so as to further justify their relocation to Las Vegas.

1 hour ago, caulfield12 said:

Didn't Parkman already write this?

It's kind of the same position the Indians are in with Ramirez, Bieber, Clase and Karinchak to a lesser extent.

Except I think Jack picked the players that were closer to FA or veterans like Gio, TA7, Hendriks, Lynn and Grandal...

A bit like the Oakland A's trying to drive their team into the ground ala the Cleveland Indians in Major League 1...so as to further justify their relocation to Las Vegas.

CONTACT THE SPONSORS!!!

9 hours ago, SoxSteve said:

We should blame Bummer, Marshal, Foster and Heuer for the Madrigal trade. If they were doing their fu$%$#ing jobs we wouldn’t have had the need to trade for Kimbrel. 

Agree with almost all of this. I must say Bummer had a bad luck year. Seemed like every grounder found a hole, and every flair seemed to find a soft spot to land.