White Sox vs Guardians GT 4/21/22

soxfan49

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

I called it in the 1st game. TA is doing his lazy ass bullshit rounding balls off again.

Yes you did, but I’m sure we’ll hear from Stone for the 5th straight year how much his defense is improving.

• Like 1

Just now, fathom said:

Something seems wrong with the team the last 5 days. Just a complete lack of energy.

they are pro ball players they need to get over the weather or whatever and play some better ball. nobody is going to feel sorry for them because of some injuries and cold weather.

7 minutes ago, ptatc said:

Looking back this is inaccurate. He did start 3 out if the 4 but in 2 of those it was in place if Hernandez at 2B. With as bad as hernandez was playing I don't blame the Sox for playing him over Hernandez.

I think Garcia lead the team in RBI on the playoffs.

Unless I'm forgetting or misreading stuff now he did indeed start all 4.  And once again, the results of last playoffs(no one is going to forget Leury's homer) is not what we're talking about at all here.  It's how Tony views him and these random rest schedules.

Anywho the game has started so I'll let it be.

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

They're gonna replace him with a modern hitting coach several years too late like what happened with Coop

Chicago White Sox baseball: delivering yesterday's innovations... tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

When the Sox pitching gets healthy, it's going to cover up for a lot of the offensive/defensive woes. 

Let's hope because the rest of it is not pretty.

Just now, GermanSoxFan said:

Love the team, hate the manager. Sabotaging the team to prove himself right. Don‘t blame Leury, blame Tony.

The team itself is the bigger issue right now than the manager. 

No one is hitting and no one is catching the ball.

We can be mad at the Tony / Leury thing all we want, but this team is playing like shit. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, HOFHurt35 said:

The team itself is the bigger issue right now than the manager. 

No one is hitting and no one is catching the ball.

We can be mad at the Tony / Leury thing all we want, but this team is playing like shit. 

And this is obviously true too.  It's just insanely frustrating when your team is struggling big time that your manager isn't putting them in the best spots to succeed either.

• Like 1