White Sox vs Guardians GT 4/21/22

soxfan49

Hahn would probably get fired but he needs to find a way to get rid of Leury. This shit isn't going to stop.

Also, I've said it a bunch before but Stone is still an awesome broadcaster but he's the biggest asshat on Twitter.  

Anywho, go win despite your idiot manager boys!

2 minutes ago, Rowand44 said:

Hahn would probably get fired but he needs to find a way to get rid of Leury. This shit isn't going to stop.

Also, I've said it a bunch before but Stone is still an awesome broadcaster but he's the biggest asshat on Twitter.  

Why now? It's not like he's happy with Garcia hitting 3rd

Just maybe the best thing that can happen to this team right now is to get their butts handed to them the next couple weeks and find themselves 5 games out of first. Maybe then TLR and the players will realize they aren't the juggernaut they think they are and winning the division and making the playoffs is going to be a real battle.

And also maybe then the front office will get the message that this team needs to make some moves or this year is going to end up in major disappointment. 

Just now, brijames1957 said:

Just maybe the best thing that can happen to this team right now is to get their butts handed to them the next couple weeks and find themselves 5 games out of first. Maybe then TLR and the players will realize they aren't the juggernaut they think they are and winning the division and making the playoffs is going to be a real battle.

And also maybe then the front office will get the message that this team needs to make some moves or this year is going to end up in major disappointment. 

They'll just blame it on injuries. 

3 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Why now? It's not like he's happy with Garcia hitting 3rd

He started off the day doing his condescending act to fans because people are mad about the shit that transpired yesterday.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

Normally I’d say that it’s never good to fall behind, but the way they came out yesterday is so unusual for a team that wants to compete that I’m not sure what the answer is.

The only reason Garcia is hitting third is so Tony can say or think he is smarter than anyone if he does actually reach base. If he goes 0 for 4 and strands runners costing the Sox the game, if questioned, he will tell the person questioning him they are baseball stupid.

2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Personally I am waiting for the writer who comes out and states that Tony is doing this on purpose to distract from the mess that Dallas and the defense was yesterday.

If that's the goal then he's doing a good job. 

25 minutes ago, Rowand44 said:

I will say that the term "Tweetsters" is pretty hilarious

Seriously though - why is Haseley playing this game?   The dude is going to be in Charlotte tomorrow for Pollock.  I guess I can understand keeping him on the roster with Eloy unavailable for the OF, but why in the flying fuck in he playing over AV and Engel?  I am sure dingbat's reasoning is because they played in both games yesterday, but so did Haseley.  The dude that isn't even hitting his weight in AAA. 

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!