5/22 GT - Sox @ NYY (Double Header)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Marqhead said:

I absolutely abhor Tony La Russa. 

I'm certain somehow Donaldson will get hit but the Sox will get stomped today. 

If the game is out of hand one way or the other, Sox should absolutely have whoever is getting sent down Tuesday give Donaldson one on his hands. 

2 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

If the game is out of hand one way or the other, Sox should absolutely have whoever is getting sent down Tuesday give Donaldson one on his hands. 

I just hope the starters aren’t stupid enough to do it. Let one of the relievers do it, don’t need to see a bullpen game. 

3 minutes ago, Timmy U said:

Sox offense coming out on fire.

This is almost laughable at this point. I don't think a team could be this bad at offense if they tried. 

It's one thing for a team to have 1 or 2 hitters have a bad year. It's entirely different to have 9 guys have a bad year. 7 regulars and the bench players. JFC.

Anderson and Robert are the only guys worth a damn right now and Robert is streaky.  

Edited by Jack Parkman

2 minutes ago, Spumoni said:

So much for yesterday firing this team up. Same listless bullshit as always.

This team just isn't that good. TLR has basically led this team to a .500 record since the ASB last year. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Spumoni said:

So much for yesterday firing this team up. Same listless bullshit as always.

It's looks like they don't care.  I'm sure that's not true, just beyond frustrating at this point.  Tony needs to fired!! He's in way over his head.