TA out 3 weeks

southsider2k5

4 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

How does Pollock not make this lineup?

If the back of the baseball card is the indicator for TLR, his is better than Grandal. 

So Moncada and Robert are essentially healthy scratches and they never filled the Cease role for this series.

If Moncada isn't going to play again due to health/injury why keep him on the team? Looking at tonights lineup makes me hope that Giolito  pitches well tonight.

Edited by WBWSF

4 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I thought Luis was activated?

Oh god. I'm having flashbacks of when Vaughn was activated from the IL but wasn't in the lineup since he flew in that morning, but was there practicing lol

C'mon Tony. These guys aren't almost 80 like you.

Edited by Bob Sacamano

With TA out, I guess the leadoff position will become the revolving door of players instead of the #2 slot in the order.

You can't get much slower than Grandal and this year he is not taking walks so we will see how that works out I guess.

15 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

How does Pollock not make this lineup?

If the back of the baseball card is the indicator for TLR, his is better than Grandal. 

So Moncada and Robert are essentially healthy scratches.

Didn't even notice no Robert.  Fuckina. 

21 minutes ago, ThatBallHitDeep_WAYBack said:

Did "Dr. Chao" say Grade 1 strain or extended period, pal?

Nobody is right yet.  And the White Sox gain no advantage on the trade market being 100% forthcoming.  As PTAC asserted, a lot of fuzziness between Grade 1-2 tears.

Cannot wait for Tony's comments on Luis not playing.  "Just needed another day.  He was in a plane yesterday; didn't like his mattress last night.  Just not quite ready yet..was a planned offday.  Good thing we got 9 other guys ready to go out there and fight."

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

So what is the expected time out for a Type 1 strain?

Sounds like 3-6 weeks.  Which is fantastic fucking news, if its true.  Not quite ready to move on with WSD being the most credible source of that to this point. 

32 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

I think the frustrating thing is the cubs and White Sox should be in the conversation annually in the Central.  

Theoretically all teams should be. Unfortunately,  reality bites.

4 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

Me either, no Robert, Moncada or Pollock. I mean what the fuck is going on?

Need to wait until the division lead is at least 6-7 games to start becoming concerned.

And we're first in wild card trailing list.  Unfortunately, all those teams have more favorable RS/RA.  For example, even Cubs at -9 but -10 in the actual standings. Sox .500 but in the -40s.

Edited by caulfield12

• Heads22 changed the title to TA out 3 weeks
  • Heads22 unpinned this topic