Sox vs Blue Jays 6:07, Giolito vs Gausman

reiks12

16 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

How is Robert responsible for Tony not playing him?

Come on brother.

How often is Robert available. Something is always wrong. 

Listen by no means do I defend TLR because there is no way of defending him, but some of these dudes are made of glass.

19 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

We're the only team in baseball without any available extra hitters or base runners somehow

White Sox petitioning the league for a 3 day IL for Moncada and Leury . (sarcasm) Robert off the Covid list but not able to play ? But sure bring in nobody to take anyone's place.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, harkness99 said:

also why the fuck did robert not play tonight

just go away forvever Tony

Robert is apparently still not healthy enough. There was a tweet somewhere he might be up for DHing tomorrow.

Why activate yet another player not healthy enough to play? That's a Hahn question / decision, not that he is ever held accountable here or by the organization.

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

Robert is apparently still not healthy enough. There was a tweet somewhere he might be up for DHing tomorrow.

Why activate yet another player not healthy enough to play? That's a Hahn question / decision, not that he is ever held accountable here or by the organization.

i read that he would likely play the rest of the series but sit out tonight - which made no sense to me.

15 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

The only thing that can save this season and energize the fan base again is firing TLR ASAP.

I really don't think energizing the fan base is a top priority nor should it be.