White Sox @ Blue Jays 6:07 PM: Kopech (1-1 1.29 ERA) vs Ryu (2-0 5.48 ERA)

Kyyle23

1 minute ago, ChiSox59 said:

Probably not. Twins are already faltering. But certainly is if Sox don’t start playing better very soon. 

Twins faltering =|= Sox waking up.  I’m not Parkman doom and gloom but I see nothing that tells me they have an extended run in them. 

3 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

We are in trouble and its June.

0-2 after tonight with one more v hot jays

3 in Tampa

3 v Dodgers

3 v a hot Texas team

All of our usual glass Joe's hurt

This season is gonna be over real quick.

Yep, when I said we will be behind the Tigers very soon I was not joking. I don’t see how this does not happen with the next few series on the schedule 

3 minutes ago, ScooterMcGuire said:

I just have a feeling this team is about to go on a big losing streak and is going to dig itself into a hole that it can't get out of.

About to??...... this team is history.  I've never felt so negative about any past White Sox team like I do about this mess.

3 minutes ago, ScooterMcGuire said:

I just have a feeling this team is about to go on a big losing streak and is going to dig itself into a hole that it can't get out of.

I’ll be surprised if they win a game on this trip.  3 runs a game isn’t beating good teams. 

Just now, A-Train to 35th said:

About to??...... this team is history.  I've never felt so negative about any past White Sox team like I do about this mess.

They’ve shown no signs of turning this around. If anything, the pitching is coming back to earth

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

Twins faltering =|= Sox waking up.  I’m not Parkman doom and gloom but I see nothing that tells me they have an extended run in them. 

That’s fair. I don’t really either. But it’s definitely not over. 

Just now, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Ho hum another out. I'm rich , where's the party ?

He’s got to be loving it in Toronto if it still is like it was a decade ago.  Don’t even have to leave the building to get the ladies to your room.