GT 6-4: Dodgers @ Sox (7:10pm)

35 minutes ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

Because LaRussa won't move Moncada back to 2B for even one game.

Because he’s an elite 3B. Moncada isn’t moving to 2B. This isn’t a video game. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, DirtySox said:

😐

Since a 7 game hit streak in the first half of May, Leury is 9/54.

His slash line starting May 15 is .167/.164/.185/.349.

His OBP is lower than his batting average over that time.

He last took a walk on April 21.

TLR is fucking brain dead. Shades of Ozzie's last year. edit: Just read his quote's on Andrew needing a day off after a "tough series on turf" -- dude, he just  had a day off Monday. He's 24 FFS. It's not like he's some 32 year old in the midst of some brutal 30 games in 31 day stretch in the heat of August.

Edited by chitownsportsfan
  • Like 4

I hate TLR as our manager but with AV acknowledging he dealt with exhaustion last year and I believe he's been playing damn near every day, I'm okay with a day off against a tough righty. Of all the stuff he's done that's pissed me off, it's okay if he gets a day off

11 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

TLR is fucking brain dead. Shades of Ozzie's last year. edit: Just read his quote's on Andrew needing a day off after a "tough series on turf" -- dude, he just  had a day off Monday. He's 24 FFS. It's not like he's some 32 year old in the midst of some brutal 30 games in 31 day stretch in the heat of August.

He also couldn't play and slumped at the end of last year due to a back injury caused by not being used to playing a full season.

3 minutes ago, CentralChamps21 said:

Engel in RF probably gets to that and saves a run, maybe even two if you assume that homer doesn't come leading off the next inning.

I didn't see what happened, but we need to stop putting putrid fielders in the OF. Sheets is horrendous out there. 

Edited by ron883