6/9 GT: LAD @ Sox 1:10pm (Cease vs. Anderson)

ChiSox59

3 hours ago, ChiSox59 said:

Sox defense already sucks.  Further downgrading 2 defensive positions isn't the answer to what ails the Sox.  

On second thought, you might be on to something here

Edited by Marqhead
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Perfect Vision said:

Actually it's on Moncada, for being so terrible offensively that TLR had to put an admittedly inferior defender at 3B to get some offensive production from the position. 

Well it’s a conundrum for sure. When a team is allocated a ton of financial resources into 3rd base, the offense  has to be a considerable factor. Otherwise an organization  can just stick a cheap glove there at third base as well.

Just now, brijames1957 said:

Hey Jerry. Sell the team already to someone who actually GAF about winning!

Which is a tiny number of owners. It's an investment to most. BTW JR owns less than half. I wonder if the rest of the ownership group "cares about winning". 

1 minute ago, Texsox said:

I prefer to fuck someone a couple decades younger, not that there's anything wrong with your plan.

Ha ha well, that's one interpretation of my statement.  I try not to judge but necrophilia definitely isn't my thing.

• Haha 1

Just now, Big Hurtin said:

Oh, his teammate let him down?  How does it feel f***face (him)

Well, he did it twice because Moncada would have charged that Turner ball...that's really his one exceptional skill defensively, throwing on the run across his body with some giddy up behind it.

Just now, CentralChamps21 said:

Yes, Burger fucked up but Cease had every opportunity to get out of the inning giving up just 1 or 2 runs but he fell apart. You can't put it all on Burger.

Burger had 2 ground balls to get out of it and failed miserably on both 

• Like 1