7/8 GT - Sox v. Tigers (Gio vs. Skubal) @710pm - let's strive mightily to win

ChiSox59

Just now, 2Deep said:

They have let Larussa run this franchise into the ground.

AND they don't give a fuck!!!!!

You wont hear that on Comcast with the former Sox players but it's preached daily on the SCORE.

• Fire 1

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

YeH, if you can't overcome a couple bad managerial decisions against the Tigers you just stink.

People just like pointing out the manager and coaching mistakes for comfort.

Open your damn eyes, the team flat out stinks.

You can't go into hibernation after scoring 2 damn runs.  It's pathetic.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

It is really amazing the job Hahn did this offseason. You couldn’t make worse decisions if you were trying to tank games.

Last seasons trade deadline & this past off-season are reminders nothing actually ever changed with this organization

Edited by maxjusttyped

1 minute ago, Spumoni said:

I’m waiting for the point where stone just breaks down and calls what he sees. He seems to be showing cracks in the armor recently

This winter I can see him unloading on all the issues 

I'm telling y'all that the rebuild years were way more fun than that we are now seeing. We sucked but at least we had a sense of optimism for the future. I'm not optimistic at all about tis organization right now. I would like them to rip it down to the studs and rebuild again. Rebuild the organization and draft some smart ball players. Hire some coaches who and relate to the players and teach them the nuances of the game. Hire a young manager who will grow with the kids.

• Like 1