7/11- White Sox at Guardians, 6:10

flavum

Ozzie calling out Tony on the postgame. Firsts says he loves him but then says c’mon, you need to say to the players what they need to here, they aren’t fighting. They are giving up ABs game after game. Says its embarrassing, and the team looks like they don’t want to be there.

• Fire 2
  • TLR 1

I finally understand the priorities of this team

1) getting Leury enough PAs to get him back to .270

2) making sure Eloy / Moncada / Vaughn / Abreu / Anderson are absolutely never in the lineup at the same time all year except as a last resort when a win is needed to maintain fan interest

3) never having a winning streak longer than four games or losing streak longer than three games as much as possible

4) not having a single player qualify for any offensive stats by keeping their ABs under 3.1/team game

5) laughing at fans for caring 

Just now, Greg Hibbard said:

I finally understand the priorities of this team

1) getting Leury enough PAs to get him back to .270

2) making sure Eloy / Moncada / Vaughn / Abreu / Anderson are absolutely never in the lineup at the same time all year except as a last resort when a win is needed to maintain fan interest

3) never having a winning streak longer than four games or losing streak longer than three games as much as possible

4) not having a single player qualify for any offensive stats by keeping their ABs under 3.1/team game

5) laughing at fans for caring 

We already did the longer losing streaks twice and one long winning streak.

1 minute ago, reiks12 said:

whats our record vs the Guardians?

(Games Pending)

• San Francisco 3-0
  • Chicago 3-1
  • Detroit 7-3 (9)
  • Boston 4-2
  • Tampa Bay 4-2
  • Seattle 2-1 (3)
  • Kansas City 4-4 (11)
  • Oakland 0-0 (7)
  • Colorado 0-0 (4)
  • Arizona 0-0 (3)
  • San Diego 0-0 (3)
  • New York AL 3-4
  • Los Angeles AL 3-4
  • Toronto 2-4
  • Houston 1-2 (4)
  • Los Angeles NL 1-2
  • Texas 1-2 (4)
  • Baltimore 1-3 (3)
  • Minnesota 1-5 (13)
  • Cleveland 1-5 (13)
  • Thanks 1

Missed the game.  Something new every day.  I see today it was Lynn getting rocked.

Sucking against Cleveland and Minnesota is not an option if they want to play later in October.

If they suck ass these next 7 games, how do they not fire LaRussa?

1 hour ago, maxjusttyped said:

If that's the case, then maybe he's finally come into Jerry's price range for an extension 🙂

If that's the case, why would they even offer him one? 

Anyway, I hope people put the non-tender Giolito thing in proper context because we were talking about bad money and how to cut payroll. It is an outside possibility because there is just so much bad money on the books. There aren't a lot of options. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

3 minutes ago, wegner said:

Missed the game.  Something new every day.  I see today it was Lynn getting rocked.

Sucking against Cleveland and Minnesota is not an option if they want to play later in October.

If they suck ass these next 7 games, how do they not fire LaRussa?

Not sure they want to play in October.  They look ready for winter vacation. 

1 minute ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

At least someone tells it like it is

I mean, that's all nice that he points the thumb at himself.   But how is he going to get better?   Does he feel 100%, is he tipping pitches, does he feel like he can't trust anything offspeed?   

I think it's getting very late to only be at the stage where you're recognizing you are bad.   How are you going to fix it ASAP? 

4 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

I mean, that's all nice that he points the thumb at himself.   But how is he going to get better?   Does he feel 100%, is he tipping pitches, does he feel like he can't trust anything offspeed?   

I think it's getting very late to only be at the stage where you're recognizing you are bad.   How are you going to fix it ASAP? 

Does he feel like maybe a salad instead of those burgers every once in awhile might be a good idea?

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1