Trade Rumors Catch-all

Chicago White Sox

2 minutes ago, chw42 said:

What would that trade even look like?

1 minute ago, KrankinSox said:

My guess is that Eloy, Montgomery, Colas were three of the names. Probably another piece or 2.

I saw last week that the Angels want a team’s top 4 prospects for him. I don’t think they want to move him.

Edited by Bob Sacamano

19 minutes ago, Jose Abreu said:

I'm glad that many are opening up to the idea of Gallo, but if it's true that the Padres, Brewers, Rangers, etc. are also in on him, I don't see why the Sox would come out on top. Especially considering that while the FO might like him, TLR probably does not

The Sox come out on top with guys like this because the other teams don't offer much based on Gallo's actual value, but the Sox over-pay for questionable rentals.  At least that's how it feels when the Sox make deals.

4 minutes ago, SonofaRoache said:

The Padres get everybody in trades and spend all the money. 

It is going to be fascinating to see if they a) win a world series in the next few years; and b) see how awful and expensive that club is when the run ends.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

It’s amazing how active they are and yet still haven’t won anything lol

Well the Dodgers do the same and they play in that division. The Giants are also a pain every other year lol. The Padres would be up 10 games in our division at least. 

4 minutes ago, SonofaRoache said:

Well the Dodgers do the same and they play in that division. The Giants are also a pain every other year lol. The Padres would be up 10 games in our division at least. 

The Giants won 3 titles in the 2010s. Can’t put them in the same category as the Padres who have won zero and only two pennants in franchise history.