7/26: Sox @ Rockies 7:40 CST….Is now the time to get over that .500 Mountain Top

Vote4Pedro

2 minutes ago, GreenSox said:

Bullpen's been pretty good.  I don't see how that's the top need, unless they're playing that "bullpen is moneyball" stuff.   Maybe need a lefty, but that can be dangerous with the 3 batter rule.

It is when it isn't mismanaged.

5 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Groundball city!

That's the worst Guns N Roses song ever.

Take me down to groundball city where the grass ain't real and the girls aren't pretty.

Edited by wegner
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, fathom said:

To me, he’s the biggest detriment

6 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

Been saying it for months. 

There’s no accountability in the organization whatsoever. The guy has an infinite amount of chances apparently. 

Edited by maloney.adam

8 minutes ago, T R U said:

You can’t build a team full of HR hitters and then say ok now no one try to hit HRs

its ridiculous

You know we actually agree on a  few things. Menechino and trading some prospects . I've  been arguing in the trade winds all day against everyone wanting to hang onto prospects who won't help in this window or who think that Sheets and Burger and Crochet is good enough to get Bryan Reynolds.to keep everyone and apparently rolling with what we have or thinking Crochet is some huge starting pitching guy worth keeping to extend the window. I've been like what window ? It might be already closed since the Sox have been playing .500 for a year thanks to the awesome roster construction and wasting money on a crap ton of relievers and Kimbrel/Pollock and not addressing the lack of Depth in starting pitching and especially some LHH bats !

3 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

We Built This Sox Team on Menechino - The Worst Song Ever

It's just another Tuesday and another tired DP.

We built this team on ground balls yeah.