GT 8/4: Perhaps the laws of physics cease to exist during your windup?

Everyone knows I’m anti-Sox management/ownership. BUT, I must give credit when credit is due. Hahn made a brilliant signing of Cueto. The big question is will he spend the money to keep him next year if he doesn’t fall apart in September. 

If he continues to pitch this good, he will command more then the one million or so the Sox got him for. I’m guessing he’ll want 2 years 5 or 6 million per year. 
Don’t know at his age if that would be worth it. 

3 minutes ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

Everyone knows I’m anti-Sox management/ownership. BUT, I must give credit when credit is due. Hahn made a brilliant signing of Cueto. The big question is will he spend the money to keep him next year if he doesn’t fall apart in September. 

If he continues to pitch this good, he will command more then the one million or so the Sox got him for. I’m guessing he’ll want 2 years 5 or 6 million per year. 
Don’t know at his age if that would be worth it. 

I’m not giving any credit to Hahn, he panic signed Cueto when Lynn went down. I’m throwing shade at the other teams in the league for not signing Cueto before RH reluctantly got lucky. And Cueto is making 4-5 mil this year just fyi. 

Edited by ShoeLessRob
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1