8/11- Chicago White Sox @ Kansas City Royals - 1:10 PM CDT NBCSCH

5 minutes ago, T R U said:

Just wait "Look were just as disappointed with the way this season has gone as you guys are, but we believe in this team and this staff. We need to get healthy and play better and this is a championship caliber club"

I am prepared for that once the season ends.

Anyone that has been a fan of this franchise and has followed it even passively should expect the same, I don't know how you would expect anything different. 

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

So, a lot of these players have had good seasons. 

Can anyone explain how they've lost their ability to hit and pitch in what is supposed to be the prime if their careers? 

At least Yaz and Lynn can be explained by age. 

I don't think everyone is as healthy as we are being told

• Like 1

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

So, a lot of these players have had good seasons. 

Can anyone explain how they've lost their ability to hit and pitch in what is supposed to be the prime if their careers? 

At least Yaz and Lynn can be explained by age. 

I have no idea what happened to Yoan and Giolito

4 minutes ago, Tomtom said:

Being shut out the first 5 innings of every f-ing game is not a recipe for success!

Not scoring with the bases loaded and no outs with the heart of your order up is unacceptable,  First, bad base running by Sevy not scoring from second on a base hit.  Then Eloy and  Abreu both strike out. Grandal grounds out.  Abreu a major bust with RISP in this series.  Sox a failure with the bases loaded once again.  Everyone trying to hit a grand slam instead of making contact. We are sucking once again.

11 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

White Sox: 6 H, 0 XBH, 0 HR, 0 R

Royals: 1 H, 1 XBH, 1 HR, 1 R

Amazing how that works!

Benetti has also had enough. He even said earlier "some fans like the get 'em on, get 'em over and get 'em in approach. I like the get 'em all in on one swing approach"