Soxtalk was down; Back up

Buehrle>Wood

It rarely seems to work these days

Update from Jason (i.e., Chisoxfn):

Apologies - this was an issue with our server (not the server company) but a capacity issue.  It hit and basically ran out of space so just started shutting down.  It started happening last week intermitently but wasn't aware of the broader issue.  Unfortunately - I was traveling in remote parts starting Friday so was NOT aware and when I became aware, well, I wasn't about to cut a rural vacation short for Soxtalk (sorry guys).  

But yesterday I dug my car out and first thing I did when I get home was chat through and identify the issue, so everything should be back and working well and I don't expect the issue that persisted the past week to pop back up. So we should be back for good.  

• Like 2

Yeah I don’t have anything to share, unfortunately only a few know how to work the servers. Hopefully we’ll get some news, but let’s just give thanks to our beautiful currently working site. It may be sensitive to criticism.

16 minutes ago, bmags said:

Yeah I don’t have anything to share, unfortunately only a few know how to work the servers. Hopefully we’ll get some news, but let’s just give thanks to our beautiful currently working site. It may be sensitive to criticism.

It is a very beautiful site....and we all love it dearly.

• Chisoxfn changed the title to Soxtalk was down; Back up