2023-24 NFL Season Thread

5 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Things definitely changed for Love when his o-line stopped sucking after their bye week.Ā 

Exactly, if you think Fields all that is wrong with the offense, then I don't know what to tell you.

Love with a stupid throw, lol...should've been a pick.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

32 on the Bears has had a tough game today. That pass was so wobbly. Finally something went the Bears way.

Would have been a really nice pick. Packers WR did a good job to wrestle it out.Ā 

1 minute ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

Exactly, if you think Fields all that is wrong with the offense, then I don't know what to tell you.

Love with a stupid throw, lol...should've been a pick.

Fields would be a lot better if the o line wasn't so porous in the middle. But there's still times where he holds the ball for 4+ seconds and still gets sacked. His slow release also just makes alleviating the issues with the o-line even harder.Ā 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, The Beast said:

32 on the Bears has had a tough game today. That pass was so wobbly. Finally something went the Bears way.

He has been awful, Love looking to match up with him covering.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Fields would be a lot better if the o line wasn't so porous in the middle. But there's still times where he holds the ball for 4+ seconds and still gets sacked. His slow release also just makes alleviating the issues with the o-line even harder.Ā 

Nate Davis is out now and I think Feeney is at Center for Patrick so things are going great thereĀ 

• Like 1

Just now, fathom said:

I donā€™t really follow the advanced metrics, but donā€™t the Bears need an improvement at RB this offseason? Ā Sure seems that Foreman was their best RB this year.

They should try and get a guy like him for next year. Herbert and Johnson aren't bad RBs. Herbert is actually graded very well by PFF.Ā 

1 minute ago, fathom said:

I donā€™t really follow the advanced metrics, but donā€™t the Bears need an improvement at RB this offseason? Ā Sure seems that Foreman was their best RB this year.

Probably, but also the easiest position to fill, donā€™t think it should be a major concernĀ 

1 minute ago, Soxfest said:

Eberass and Fields beating cup cake teams, did not move the needle 1%, Poles keeps them he will be gone with both them end of next year.

Packers have a bottom 10 defense, yet it plays like top 5 against the Bears.Ā 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Soxfest said:

Eberass and Fields beating cup cake teams, did not move the needle 1%, Poles keeps them he will be gone with both them end of next year.

Will bet you $1000 that does not happenĀ 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tony said:

Will bet you $1000 that does not happenĀ 

I could see it happening though if he trades down again, keeps Fields, and the team does awful next year (with Caleb having a Stroud-like season)