2023-24 NFL Season Thread

8 minutes ago, baseball_gal_aly said:

No. 

He missed so badly on Fields while having the #1 pick and trading it away that I don't trust him to pick a QB either.

It was still a good trade. You didn’t know what you had in Fields. You got DJ Moore, along with two first rounders available to you in 2024. If Fields wasn’t the guy, it means the Bears are going to have a shitty record, so both picks should be fairly high. 

We also don’t know what the market was like for Fields. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tony said:

It was still a good trade. You didn’t know what you had in Fields. You got DJ Moore, along with two first rounders available to you in 2024. If Fields wasn’t the guy, it means the Bears are going to have a shitty record, so both picks should be fairly high. 

Forgot who said it on radio, but someone said Fields trade value was way less than what Bears fans think

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Draft a difference maker on defense and see what Fields had this year.  If he sucks, you draft Caleb or Maye, etc

Right, I can def listen to the argument they should have taken Carter, but I thought Wright made sense as well. But I still want to give Poles 2-3 years to see what he puts together 

8 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

First team in NFL history to lose 12 in a row abd give up at least 25 points  in every loss.

Lol, this is as low as we're ever had it, and that's really saying something 😂 What a pathetic franchise, I wish I could just stop caring but here I am, like a masochist still tuned in to this sh*tshow

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

1 hour ago, Tony said:

I feel there's no way he could have traded Fields unless the package was ridiculous. If he trades Fields and Fields turns into a stud, that is a career killer. He needed to ride with Fields for one more season. Nobody should be blaming him for rolling with Fields this season.