GT 4/29: This ends tonight! White Sox vs. Rays - 6:10 CT

The Beast

2 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

Are the checks really going to keep coming in for a .250 winning percentage and a $180 million payroll with money deferred to next year just to make that happen?

They also just cratered the trade value of Luis Robert... worth about the return for Big Game James Shields now. 

Just now, ScootsMcGoots said:

So I looked at the score, Sox were up 3-2. I was like, so how are they gonna blow this one? Look away for about a half hour. Look back, we're in the same inning, and all of a sudden TB has 10 runs. Gee I wonder why I am not surprised.

Might be the last 28000+ crowd except Cubs or giveaway/sponsor nights for a long long time. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

The fact that they considered Romy the 26th best player in the organization is scary as hell.  That dude suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. 

Their ability to identify real talent, and develop it, is non-existant.

Edited by ScootsMcGoots
My ability for the correct usage of their is non-existant
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

They also just cratered the trade value of Luis Robert... worth about the return for Big Game James Shields now. 

What in the world are you talking about?  Every intelligent organization is probably chomping at the bit to get him from and turn him into a star.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:

I hope @The Beast and his group left before the seventh to not have to witness this on his birthday.

I'm done with the "Junior" era.

Still here. I’m sorry for the optimism. The game was a good one until the 7th. I won’t be coming back this year, maybe I’ll take my son to his first game at the Kane County Cougars game. I’m just dissecting what happened and what the problems are since it isn’t my problem to fix.

• Like 1
  • Hawk 1