GT 4/29: This ends tonight! White Sox vs. Rays - 6:10 CT

The Beast

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

Still here. I’m sorry for the optimism. The game was a good one until the 7th. I won’t be coming back this year, maybe I’ll take my son to his first game at the Kane County Cougars game. I’m just dissecting what happened and what the problems are since it isn’t my problem to fix.

I was happy for your optimism and really wanted them to win on your Birthday.

A no-hitter would have been a lifetime memory.  Sadly, this debacle may be as well. 

Hope you enjoy the rest of the evening and weekend!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, caulfield12 said:

Mock praise articles for Hahn might get under his skin even more... 

Some fans predicted the White Sox, would be mathematically eliminated by the end of April, but that did not happen, so Hahn must be happy about that.

Just now, EloyJenkins said:

Can they just quit MLB? I would rather not have a team than this. 

Maybe the A's could be disbanded, Jerry's Sox move to Vegas and we get an expansion team. Call the new team The Chicago Mob.

• TLR 1

Should never have let Jose go because he was the heart and soul of the team….Ricky had them on the verge and the canned him and that broke up the chemistry…They put Robert in the HOF before he played a single game. He looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane

3 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Imagine thinking giving Andrew Benintendi a franchise setting contract was going to push this thing over the top 🤣🤣🤣

They seriously thought that a Benintendi for Abreu swap in the lineup would all of a sudden make this team great.  While Abreu is indeed struggling in Houston, you lost your only 30/100 constant and replaced it with a slap hitter.

• Like 4