5/22 White Sox @ Guardians. First pitch at 5:10. Lambert vs. Gaddis

14 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Balta will come after you, watch out...are we now down to just the Chiefs, Braves and Seminoles?

Utah changed from Runnin' Utes, right?

Nope...they still have it. 

30 losses now and it isn't even June yet.

50 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

Tim hasn't hit since last June. At some point, you have to be willing to try something else in the lineup. Well, I should say, a manager with a grasp on his team and the basics, would.

I’ve gone back and forth on this, but I’m thinking I don’t mind Grifol sticking with him. I hated how TLR constantly kept changing the lineup to find something that works. That’s how you wind up with The Legend batting 3rd. I’m ok with letting players work out of their slumps without demoting them. I think it just feels worse because there always seem to be multiple guys slumping at the same time. 

18 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

19-31 Nationals' start the year they won the WS will get a LOT of play the next 2-3 days in the media.

2005 Astros' tepid start as well.

Lol there’s zero chance these guys could win a playoff series let alone the World Series this year. 

1 hour ago, caulfield12 said:

Think it was still a bit early to put Crochet into that situation.

Coming off TJS, it takes at least a half year if not a full year to get your control back...and that wasn't exactly his strength before he got hurt.

Maybe that tells you something, like they already counted this as a loss, so anything goes. If that’s the case, then this team has a loser’s mentality and will never succeed (by a fan’s level of success and not Jerry’s).

• Like 1
  • Hawk 1

Just now, PorkChopExpress said:

Maybe that tells you something, like they already counted this as a loss, so anything goes. If that’s the case, then this team has a loser’s mentality and will never succeed (by a fan’s level of success and not Jerry’s).

This team absolutely counted this as a loss before they stepped on the field.

Reading the postgame story at the Sun-Times I didn't realize that Zunino had a total of ONE HIT the entire month of May before his home run tonight.

Only in the world of the White Sox whom the baseball gods continue to s%*# on until, they get new ownership.

3 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Reading the postgame story at the Sun-Times I didn't realize that Zunino had a total of ONE HIT the entire month of May before his home run tonight.

Only in the world of the White Sox whom the baseball gods continue to s%*# on until, they get new ownership.

Check out his Ks per PA lol. 

11 hours ago, caulfield12 said:

Think it was still a bit early to put Crochet into that situation.

Coming off TJS, it takes at least a half year if not a full year to get your control back...and that wasn't exactly his strength before he got hurt.

Rick Hahn has no issues with sacrificing players coming off serious injuries to be rushed back way too soon in an attempt to find lightning in a bottle to save himself from criticism

TA, Crochet and it seems like Hendriks was already scheduled to be on the team last week until he basically told the front office "lol I'm not ready what are you talking about"