5/30/2023 - Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim @ Sox, 7:10 CT start

JoeC

can't fault Tim there, I would've been thinking outer 3rd after that pitch inside, but he followed it up with another FB inside, you could tell by his swing he was trying to hit the other way 

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

High fastball down the plate and Timmy tries to slap it to right.  He’s lost any semblance of power.

I think Tyler Anderson might be more valuable than Tim Anderson at this point.

The one big positive of all the new rule changes is Sox losses arrive 30-45 minutes earlier on average, freeing up a good amount of currently wasted Sox time in one's life.

Just now, caulfield12 said:

I think Tyler Anderson might be more valuable than Tim Anderson at this point.

The one big positive of all the new rule changes is Sox losses arrive 30-45 minutes earlier on average, freeing up a good amount of currently wasted Sox time in one's life.

Timmy has been a net negative for the Sox this year, as his defense has contributed to three losses in close games.  

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Burger’s swing is all jacked up. Needs to find it again soon or he’s going to lose his spot in the lineup.

At least he knows what pitches he's looking for. He's looking inner half unless he gets to 2 strikes.

Look at how many guys are swinging and  missing that changeup outside. Burgers not going to lose his spot. Not where his slugging is still in the high .500s . Hell .450 slugging is good on this team.