6/30 - Sox @ Vegas A’s of Oakland: 840CT

ChiSox59

5 minutes ago, CBJ03 said:

Colas with 2 more HRs tonight, but we need to see some more of Gavin Sheets just to make sure. 

And Clint Frazier. He's been bad everywhere, but maybe he just needs more of a chance in Chicago!

30 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

And Clint Frazier. He's been bad everywhere, but maybe he just needs more of a chance in Chicago!

I just looked his stats up on baseball reference....for a 162 game avg they say he'd hit 17 home runs. I find that very hard to believe.

19 minutes ago, Autumn Dreamin said:

Elvis was hot vs. his former squad last year, hitting 2 HR in the series.

If he does the same this time, it would be career #99 and 100. Rooting for him.

He's a good reserve at this stage 60 games played.

Romy and Tim should start.

1 minute ago, wegner said:

Damn Twinkies trying to claw their way back to .500

I hate the Twins more than Emma hates IPAs.

• Haha 1

@South Side Hit Menpost that tik tok account again and you're gonna catch a block. Two Hearted going on the floor like that is a crime against humanity.

On that note, I just poured myself my first beer of the week. For me, that's a miracle. Looking forward to this game. 

GO SOX.

Edited by chitownsportsfan
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

@South Side Hit Menpost that tik tok account again and you're gonna catch a block. Two Hearted going on the floor like that is a crime against humanity.

On that note, I just poured myself my first beer of the week. For me, that's a miracle. Looking forward to this game. 

GO SOX.

I enjoy one beer at home everyday, unless I'm going out (then typically 2-3 out, 0 at home).

Pale Ale (3 Floyds/SNPA) and West Coast IPAs (Beachwood Amalgamator, Pliny the Elder) are my favorites, though I like most styles and try to have a few different styles within each week. BA Imperial Stouts (no adjuncts) my favorites in the Winter. Wish we got Fremont here beyond festivals, their beers are awesome.

Pour more beer than one a week, and Go Sox!

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

I enjoy one beer at home everyday, unless I'm going out (then typically 2-3 out, 0 at home).

Pale Ale (3 Floyds/SNPA) and West Coast IPAs (Beachwood Amalgamator, Pliny the Elder) are my favorites, though I like most styles and try to have a few different styles within each week. BA Imperial Stouts (no adjuncts) my favorites in the Winter. Wish we got Fremont here beyond festivals, their beers are awesome.

Pour more beer than one a week, and Go Sox!

For me one turns to turn into six, and although I'm not opposed it tends to mess with my work a bit too much when I stack 'em up. I'm firmly in middle age now, I wish I had my 25 year old body and mind, at least when it comes to the booze.

Good start Sox. And I'm def going to be indulging tonight, might hit the bar after the game with some buds.

• Like 1

• Kyyle23 pinned this topic
  • Capn12 unpinned this topic