7/9: Cards @ Sox: Matz vs. Giolito, 1:10 CT

Capn12

8 minutes ago, Soxfest said:

It worked for Blackhawk fans, JR has to sell or die before it changes 1%

He's not selling and sadly he no longer cares about winning.  I used to give him the benefit of the doubt but now I have to root for death for someone to hopefully put this idiot Rick Hahn out of work. 

If Hahn were fired tomorrow I'd be ok with JR running the team.  Hahn make Gar Foremen look like Jerry West. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

No force at home.  He has to tag Sheets.  

I'm aware of how force outs work. From the time he bunted to the time he tagged Remillard, it was 1.5 seconds. Sheets would've been easily tagged out at home

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Maybe he will just retire 

He ain't giving up his money that easily.  I still think he is whining because Benintendi received the contract he did and he truly believes he should be getting $30M a year.  He seems like a spoiled child to me that feels everyone should cater to him.  Sadly he still gets the loudest cheers at games. 

4 hours ago, Capn12 said:

Comical, our journeyman infielder is starting in LF, and leading off

I would have still gone with Benintendi even against a lefty, with Remilliard at second , hitting second , and Andrus on the bench.  Continuing to hit TA second is managerial malpractice. Witness the 0 for 5 today and the strike out in the 10th.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

I would have still gone with Benintendi even against a lefty, with Remilliard at second , hitting second , and Andrus on the bench.  Continuing to hit TA second is managerial malpractice. Witness the 0 for 5 today and the strike out in the 10th.  

Benintendi did not play because of his wrist.

9 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

I would hate for JR to be involved in the sale of this franchise.

You know damn well he’s gonna make sure it’s someone that will own a team the way he believes a team should be owned

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, The Kids Can Play said:

This has to be the most uncaring, lifeless and dumbest team in baseball. 

5 hits, 2 BB's 15 K's.

Why Sox fans in the second half will continue to go to watch them play just boggles my mind. 

Start the fire sale now! No reason to wait any longer. And while they are at it fire Hahn and Grifol!

• Like 1

Just now, caulfield12 said:

TA7 is one of the biggest scapegoats remaining to deflect blame away from Hahn...

There is no scapegoat for Hahn.. he will go down as a failure.

Tim is pure garbage right now... his only hope is that a change of scenery but help him.

But to be honest I dont think it will - Tim has been turning into this slowly over the past seasons worth of games going back to last year.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1