7/18- White Sox at Mets, 6:10

flavum

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

Nice Game Thread run @flavum! Hope they can continue to play hard and make games interesting, at least until the trade deadline, perhaps beyond if they don't ship many out.

I fully expect 2-3 starting pitchers and 3 relievers traded.  The pitching is going to be really bad.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, fathom said:

I fully expect 2-3 starting pitchers and 3 relievers traded.  The pitching is going to be really bad.

If 4 + pitchers are shipped, then I really hope they trade / release Grandal and Andrus, let rookies / young players play regularly.

Pitchers are a different story, they just need to patch together 8-9 innings a night.

Sox can save bullpen arms by losing regularly on the road.

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by South Side Hit Men
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, fathom said:

That's all right. It already is abysmal. Gio one big lol.

41 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Lucas' first cost the Sox tonight, but it was nice to see them battle back. They were playing corpse ball between July 2021 - ASB 2023.

Neither did his 2nd and part of the 4th that he pitched.  
Unfortunately, he and his 100 pitches are the story tonight.

Edited by GreenSox

3 minutes ago, SoxFest23 said:

Is this what this team has brought us to? Yeah, we didn't quit... Is this little league? 

An L is an L. 

Things will get better after the parade! 

🤡

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Grinder said:

Just got home and checked score. Looks like Gio price just got cheaper. He sucked 

Here’s my night. Don’t watch a second of the game. Looks at the final score. Oof, wonders who started this one. Looks at the box. Crap.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SoxFest23 said:

Is this what this team has brought us to? Yeah, we didn't quit... Is this little league? 

An L is an L. 

Teams win some and lose some. The main thing is the fought hard to the end didn’t just roll over after the first inning 

• Haha 2