Guardians at White Sox 110 pm GRF

caulfield12

The Sox better demote Kopech after this game.  And I don’t want to hear the “there is nothing for him to learn in AAA”.  The kid is worthless right now and needs to figure his s%*# out in a stress free environment.  I get we desperately need innings right now, but I’d rather some scrap heap dude take a beating every five days than do absolutely nothing and expect a different result with Kopech.

• Like 2

Just now, whitesoxfan99 said:

It is really really hard to see how Kopech ever turns into a good starting pitcher.  His command is still awful but his stuff isn’t special anymore either.

Absolutely should be a change of scenery trade piece 

Just now, whitesoxfan99 said:

It is really really hard to see how Kopech ever turns into a good starting pitcher.  His command is still awful but his stuff isn’t special anymore either.

5 walks and 2 gopher balls so far today not a formula for success.

8 minutes ago, whitesoxfan99 said:

We really ran into a lot of bad luck with all the tommy johns. Tommy john isn't a miracle cure and at least 1/6 or so guys never really makes it back fully. With his other lower body injuries on top of his arm issues Kopech as you said, this is not the same guy. 

There must be a part of the job application when becoming the Sox manager that reads "will you pitch to Jose Ramirez?" Hahn and KW are standing over your shoulder and as soon as you check the "yes" box, they take the application and immediately hire you. Why even fill out the rest?

What kind of dumb fucking organization is this?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

There must be a part of the job application when becoming the Sox manager that reads "will you pitch to Jose Ramirez?" Hahn and KW are standing over your shoulder and as soon as you check the "yes" box, they take the application and immediately hire you. Why even fill out the rest?

What kind of dumb fucking organization is this?

If he walked Gimenez into scoring position and then Mr. 460 Batting Average at GRF Naylor followed up with a two run scoring double....?

I'm not sure a three run lead lets a manager take that kind of risk.

Not an obvious one with a runner already on first though and Naylor up next.